Engine : RE Engine

Screenshots:

Devil-May-Cry-5_2018_06-10-18_014.jpg_60

Devil-May-Cry-5_2018_06-10-18_015.jpg_60

Devil-May-Cry-5_2018_06-10-18_011.jpg_60

More 4K Screenshots

Reveal Trailer : 

Edited by Shadoken

What? Nero was always emo. Now he looks like you generic douchebag teen. But then again edgelord teens has always been DMCs target audience , so i guess thats why they gotta change with the times.

The only thing that bugs me is the music , it just doesn't feel like DMC. Not heavy enough , I hope Dantes section has the old school like music.

Looks like a mix of DmC and DMC4. Maybe they think the cheesy anime stories wont work anymore ?

Idk , I wish we could get DMC3,4 style again [emoji20]
when they first showed nero i was disappointed for few seconds thought this was a follow up to dmc.. thn yhe truck had dmc5 written on it and i was relieved..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

:suicide:

You guys are over-thinking. Its Nero! Rejoice that last douchebag Dante isn't there anymore. I would take this Nero over that Dante in any day.

Nero, despite only one gun and sword was quite fun to play. And yeah the best part. Dante is CONFIRMED! I just hope that the dude on the bike isn't Dante :|

Rejoice that the tragedy is over! It just can't be worse than last game!!!!

Best announcement of E3 and I don't think anything is gonna top that. Not even the whole Sony conference games combined :wub:

Years have passed since the events of Devil May Cry 4, and a lot has happened. Young demon hunter Nero has lost his Devil Bringer demon arm… but hey! He’s now heading his own branch of the demon-hunting business Devil May Cry. To make up for that lost arm, and keep his style rankings up, he’s enlisted the help of expert craftswoman Nico, a brand new character in the series, to lend a hand and build different types of prosthetic arms that unlock new badass combat abilities and devastating powers.

A new demonic invasion has begun with the seeds of a demon tree being sown in Red Grave City. Now fully equipped with his trusty Red Queen and Blue Rose, and a new arsenal of rad robot hands thanks to his partner Nico, Nero must rise up to this new impossible task. With such insane amount of energy and destruction emanating from this surprise invasion, the stage is now set for the latest chapter of the “Sons of Sparda” saga.

However, Nero is not alone in this fight. Our gameplay announcement trailer above focuses on Nero and his new set of tricks, but Devil May Cry 5 will feature 3 playable characters, with their own unique over-the-top playstyles and flair.

More details on characters and specific gameplay moves are still forthcoming—can Nero still MAX-Act rev the Red Queen?!—but rest assured the complete package will be delivered to you in true Devil May Cry form at a silky-smooth 60 frames-per-second and stunning visual fidelity, thanks to the power of our proprietary RE Engine.

We’ll be sharing more details on the game at Gamescom 2018. See ya there!

http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2018/06/10/e3-2018-announcing-devil-may-cry-5-coming-to-xbox-one-ps4-and-pc-in-spring-2019

Saw the trailer just now (couldn't stay up to see the MS conference and saw Beth E3 first). Frankly the trailer does not look bad at all. The level of detail is very high and it's surprising that they are maintaining 60 fps on the consoles (a must for these type of games). I would be very surprised if that 60 fps extends to base X1 and base PS4 as well.

People are speculating in YT comments that the game takes place after DMC2. If that's the case, then the change in looks of Nero and especially Dante is very much possible. BTW don't understand people's complaints much. Nero looks different, but Dante looks exactly like the older version of the lovable cocky guy we knew. Which is a good thing. At least they didn't go back to DmC Dante. Was worried at first that the new girl was Kyrie who had undergone drastic image and personality change. Good to see that's not the case.