Gears 5

Heaven Angel

Av6zoMQ.jpg

BOUND BY BLOOD - FROM ONE OF GAMING’S MOST ACCLAIMED SAGAS, GEARS IS BIGGER THAN EVER, WITH FIVE THRILLING MODES AND THE DEEPEST CAMPAIGN YET.

CAMPAIGN

The world is crumbling. The Swarm has corrupted the Coalition’s robot army and is descending upon human cities. With danger closing in, Kait Diaz breaks away to uncover her connection to the enemy and discovers the true danger to Sera – herself.

ac95fA6.jpg

ESCAPE

Outrun the bomb, outsmart the Swarm, and escape the Hive! Escape is a new, aggressive, high-stakes co-op mode featuring a three-player suicide squad that must work together to take out enemy hives from within.

0s6lFlo.jpg

VERSUS

May the best team win! Rack up points and trade up for superior weapons in Arcade, a frenetic playlist built for jump-in, over-the-top fun. With ten other game types plus new and classic maps, Versus rewards every competitive style, from casual to pro.

3Xc69cB.jpg

HORDE

Can you and four friends endure waves of ever-stronger enemies and bosses? Survive using new hero abilities, building defenses, collecting power, leveling up your skills and working as a team.

ilQIDhL.jpg

MAP BUILDER

Create custom Escape hive maps and experiences to share with and challenge your friends.

gs3k7Mp.jpg

ACCESSIBILITY

Customize your gaming experience with updated accessibility features, including: full controller remapping, single stick movement, Adaptive Controller support, narrated UI and menus, improved subtitles and more.

8TtSn7q.jpg

FEATURES

• THREE-PLAYER CAMPAIGN CO-OP - Battle alongside your friends in three-player online or split-screen co-op.
  • TOURS OF DUTY - Rank up from new recruit to four-star general in Gears Tours of Duty. Take on new and exciting challenges, earn awesome rewards, and show off your loot.
  • VISUAL SHOWCASE - Play every mode in 4K and HDR at a smooth 60 frames per second on Xbox One X.
  • BOOTCAMP - New to Gears or just a little rusty? Bootcamp is a fun way to learn the ropes, from the basics to advanced combat techniques.
  • PLAY AS JACK - Play as Jack, your personal flying support bot that can protect allies and damage enemies – perfect for players new to Gears.

STEAM | Also available on GAMEPASS - DAY 1

Edited by Heaven Angel

Day 1 baby and this time it's actually day 1 with Game Pass. :D 

The enemies variety definitely has changed and those landscapes look fantastic. Can't wait to play the game.

I wish they could have announced an Ultimate edition to 2 & 3 as well. 

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Any thoughts why JD is so bulked up and looks like he has also lost a hand !! Marcus look way younger ?

bitten by Locust maybe, and that achine is holing the infection from spreading,, and who is the one who is dead?

Edited by AtheK

My guess looking at the huge body they covered would be the guy who was swallowed in last game but comes out after end credits.. not sure of the name..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
nope somethings happened inbetween these games.. jr fenix had a bio arm scar on his face and seems has had a fallout with kate.. so may be that was her bf..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

The girl's uncle is the one who comes out of the locust at the end of the game. That Black dude is their common friend from Gears 4. I assume game will skip forward some years and the fallout between them will shown in flashback. So as always some part of the game will present and some past encounters.   

Ya probably that uncle, but really wish we can play as some other character too. With the way gears 4 ended, I was hoping for Dom, Baird and Marcus having a bigger role to play.