Gears 5

Heaven Angel

• 2 weeks later...

The ultimate co-op experience is back! Battle waves of enemies with 4 friends as you fortify to survive and unleash your Ultimate abilities to turn the tide. Gears 5 launches September 6th with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

PC stuff

Gears 5 is built from the ground up on PC, with extensive best-in-class PC customization options, platform-leading features and support for a broad range of PC specifications.

Gears5Specs_Final-5d59f66f653a4-1024x576

In Gears 5, we’ve taken the series to new heights with more than 35 graphics settings to customize, extensive control customization and industry-leading graphical features on PC.

35+ CUSTOMIZABLE GRAPHICS SETTINGS

Customize and optimize your experience with 35+ graphics settings, including fine detail control of:

• Textures
  • Shadows
  • Details
  • Environments
  • Post Processing

As well as the control you expect on PC with:

• VSync
  • Resolution
  • Framerate Management (including unlimited FPS)
  • Field of View

More

• For PC gamers who meet or exceed our ideal specifications, you can download an additional texture pack that pushes texture detail to its absolute maximum.
  • Not only does Gears 5 support Ultra Wide 21:9 gameplay, for the first time in Gears history, we also support Super Ultra Wide 32:9 aspect ratios during gameplay in all modes!
  • Take your audio and visual experience to the next level with wide color gamut HDR10 support and the incredible sound of Dolby Atmos®.

GAMEPLAY

• Extensive customization is only one part of making a PC centric game. Gears 5 was also built with PC gameplay in mind, from the menus down to the gameplay.
  • Gears 5 introduces a number of mouse input settings to make sure you can get your setup feeling just right. On mouse and keyboard, you can fully remap your buttons and keys to find the experience that’s comfortable for you.
  • If you prefer to use a controller, we also have extensive control customization and remapping for controllers.

CROSSPLAY

• Gears 5 supports Crossplay across Xbox One and PC for Campaign Co-Op, Versus, Horde and Escape.
  • In Versus, our new TrueMatch matchmaking system accounts for player skill on a platform basis to ensure the fairest skill balance possible, always putting you with – and against – the skill levels most closely aligned to your own.
  • Ranked play also supports Crossplay, though players on console will have the option to disable cross-platform ranked play should they choose to do so.

LOCAL CAMPAIGN CO-OP

In Gears 5, our campaign experience supports local split-screen co-op on PC! :wOOtjumpy:

By logging into Xbox Live, your progression for Campaign, Multiplayer and anything in your Inventory will roam with you across all versions of the game – including Steam – automatically. No platform picking, no save transfers. It just works.

A FINAL NOTE - PC has consistently been an incredibly important platform for the future of Gears beginning with Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10.

Lets cancel plan for insane playthrough 1st as read they have added new destiny like ultimate abilities nd all..Better play on normal first to get used to new abilities nd all :P

What time u play? Our time zones are different, so we have to coordinate.

37 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

When thé pre-load Will start? I am guessing it will be more 100gigs as Gears 4is itself 114GB on Xbox and 133GB in PC :|

They have some 100 mb file right now, whuich will help trigger preload later i guess. I am guessing a week before launch. 

Gears 4 was around 75 gb at launch, it has over the time reached the current size. 

1 hour ago, AtheK said:

They have some 100 mb file right now, whuich will help trigger preload later i guess. I am guessing a week before launch. 

Gears 4 was around 75 gb at launch, it has over the time reached the current size. 

Coop? What u say?  What time u will play?  Joe will join too as Jack lol

Coop? What u say?  What time u will play?  Joe will join too as Jack lol
I will do first round solo, we can coop later on higher difficulty.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk