Gears 5

Heaven Angel

3 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

I don't mind hosting at all. Share your Xbox ID. 

MS added Xbox -> Steam link. Mostly for cross-platform/client invite. ?

I'd need a Xbox account too right, where should I create one and link my steam id? 

15 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

This is a good thing, despise idiot AI.  

Agreed, but you should be very active with the revives and support and if we die you'll have to carry us throughout the campaign in Insane difficulty. 

I will actively shield Joe but leave u :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

No one is mad. People hve moved on from that bullshit. Zodak is the only one still stuck up in that mindset and still sees everything through that lens.

13 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Why? a man can't even play games, so what if that game is his competitor's exclusive and he genuinely liked it and posted. Are ponies that paranoid? 

1 minute ago, Joe Cool said:

How do you even add people as friends on Xbox app? I don't see option at all. Even searching nickname and selecting it automatically starts a conversation window... 

Search the profile you want to add. When the profile pops up ; open the profile then you will see the "Add Friend" Option

7 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Search the profile you want to add. When the profile pops up ; open the profile then you will see the "Add Friend" Option

Oh. VwcrE7Y.gif App doesn't let me add directly. But when I open full profile in browser, it has add as friend option.

Thanks. 

11 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Oh. VwcrE7Y.gif App doesn't let me add directly. But when I open full profile in browser, it has add as friend option.

Thanks. 

don't know about ios app but android app lets you search and add people as friends in the same layout..