Gears 5

Heaven Angel

2 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

I think we can blame gamepass for servers outage. The game hasn't even released technically, I think the 1$ promotions are paying dividend for MS. 

True, when it works it works alright but the connection break has been annoying. People gets kicked out of matches several times. We were playing Horde and we were on 32nd wave and suddenly all of us got kicked out. :ranting:

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, dante77 said:
1 hour ago, Snake said:
Do the cutscenes stutter sometime for people in here?

Yes. I thought it was me. Gameplay is smooth though.

does it stutter throughout cutscenes if yes then change cinematic frame rate to 30 in video settings

Ok. This is either the glitchist game or the most retarded open world. I am trying to find this abandoned mine in chapter 4 of act 2 and map is showing the location of the same place of my last object i.e just above the plane ice which I have to blow. In map, there is a location of abandoned mine but its path is not clear. Almost an hour and I am still just roaming around.

Any help? I have to go total blind here. Also, hardly any walk-through for how to reach there. Can you imagine, using walkthrough for a game like gears :doh:

Ok. This is either the glitchist game or the most retarded open world. I am trying to find this abandoned mine in chapter 4 of act 2 and map is showing the location of the same place of my last object i.e just above the plane ice which I have to blow. In map, there is a location of abandoned mine but its path is not clear. Almost an hour and I am still just roaming around.

Any help? I have to go total blind here. Also, hardly any walk-through for how to reach there. Can you imagine, using walkthrough for a game like gears :doh:

4 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Nothing is glitched, u just n00b :P

Watch from start to 8:34

Edited by WhiteWolf

16 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Also look at the monster rig they used to test PC version, a rig which most PC users won't have to play this game lol

Everyone who runs 4K has such setup. It's common. RTX 2080Ti isn't worth over cheaper variants for same result.

Also, Xbox One X is running at settings worse than RX 580/GTX 1060 rig. No wonder it runs smooth 60fps. :rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Reload previous checkpoint. There were few bugs where I had to do the same. Example today Jack got stuck inside the box instead of opening...

Edit: you already figured it out. ?

Edited by Heaven Angel

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

Everyone who runs 4K has such setup. It's common. RTX 2080Ti isn't worth over cheaper variants for same result.

Also, Xbox One X is running at settings worse than RX 580/GTX 1060 rig. No wonder it runs smooth 60fps. :rolleyes:

How much 1060 is? 250$ or more minimum for one gpu excluding cost of cpu and ram. 

X runs at mix of high and medium at dynamic resolution which is always above 1440p to 4k at 60 all time which is unheard on a console.

I bought X for 440$. Built me a 4k PC for this price to play Gears 5 :P

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Confused 1