Gears 5

Heaven Angel

Got to level 100 and re-upped. Got a f**king bloodspray for it. Who even looks at f**king bloodsprays? :lol:

Anyway, I've only been playing versus MP, which I'm finding very addictive. Haven't even started the campaign.

If only I could get decent pings on ranked matches as well :\

Also, those terminator f**ks can sometimes be hard to see in low-light places. Not only are they very slender, they are also black in colour :doh:

It doesn't even even feel satisfying when you blast them to pieces :\

Edited by STICK3Rboy

GEARS OPENING WEEK (UK)

GEARS OF WAR: 100K
GEARS 2:  220K
GEARS 3:  323K
GEARS JUDGEMENT: 80K
GEARS UE: 40K
GEARS 4: 92K
GEARS 5: 23k

Phil Spencer: Game Pass leads to more game sales

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gamesindustry.biz/amp/2018-11-13-phil-spencer-game-pass-leads-to-more-game-sales

10 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

GEARS OPENING WEEK (UK)

GEARS OF WAR: 100K
GEARS 2:  220K
GEARS 3:  323K
GEARS JUDGEMENT: 80K
GEARS UE: 40K
GEARS 4: 92K
GEARS 5: 23k

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gamesindustry.biz/amp/2018-11-13-phil-spencer-game-pass-leads-to-more-game-sales

Never understood the logic of that statement by Phil. Made absolutely no sense in the overall scheme of things. It might lead to more sales on rare occasions for smaller titles but in general, the statement doesn't make sense.

Not surprised by the way they were promoting it through gamepass, also for mp games people prefer to lean towards digital more than discs.

Anything on game pass numbers? Or is anything expected from Ms? Only that will give the exact picture.

Edited by triggr happy ss

Retail figures meaningless when game is 1$  through Game Pass even now. I already said one month ago that it won't sell big in retail when MS is promoting GP version everywhere including TV ads in US. MS Twitter also said few days ago why buyvit when you can Game pass it. 

Most people already knew this will happen but I guess few usual suspects here can't help themselves from bashing Xbox games lol.

Same will happen with Halo next year. They will bring back 1$deal and everyone will GP it.

Not many people know here but Gears 4 sold less copies at retail but made more than 360 Gears overall with microtransctions.

Edited by WhiteWolf

7 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Not surprised by the way they were promoting it through gamepass, also for mp games people prefer to lean towards digital more than discs.

Anything on game pass numbers? Or is anything expected from Ms? Only that will give the exact picture.

Z huge said GP numbers record high with Gears 5 release. Now let's see if it can hold people to GP or not.

I always bought Gears at launch but now i will be just stupid to spend 3999Rs when i have GP ultimate. 

Back to topic - Insane playthrough completed :)

36 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Gamepass is amazing ,I like all the backing it has from MS. Next gen is all about Gamepass and MAU for them.

It's a must have for the value it offers.

MS don't care about dayone sales which is very evident from tweets and their laser focus GP marketing. 

Outer world is dayone GP as well and it's getting GP marketing only.

22 minutes ago, dante77 said:
23 minutes ago, HEMAN said:
Batista update live and Double Boost day this Saturday... Lets play Horde mode this weekend all day.

I am not able to see him even though I got him as a supply drop.

He's a skin for Marcus.

Go to the customisation menu, select Marcus and then select the Batista skin.

Performed a Lancer GL execution for the first time on some random guy yesterday. It's so humiliating I actually laughed out loud :lol:

Also, the Arms Race game mode is a lot of fun. It gets pretty hilarious when everyone in the match gets their own Torque Bow and you have explosive arrows flying f**king everywhere.