Gears 5

Heaven Angel

48 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Performed a Lancer GL execution for the first time on some random guy yesterday. It's so humiliating I actually laughed out loud :lol:

Also, the Arms Race game mode is a lot of fun. It gets pretty hilarious when everyone in the match gets their own Torque Bow and you have explosive arrows flying f**king everywhere.

Speaking of Lancer GL. I need help.

I'm trying to go for achievement where u have to put all weapons in Forge as Jack in Horde. Now problem is one of the weapon I have to burn is Lancer GL which not used by Swarm enemies. Now I dunno what to do.

22 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Speaking of Lancer GL. I need help.

I'm trying to go for achievement where u have to put all weapons in Forge as Jack in Horde. Now problem is one of the weapon I have to burn is Lancer GL which not used by Swarm enemies. Now I dunno what to do.

I think Kait uses Lancer. Tell her to exchange it with another weapon and when she dies she will get a new Lancer. 

Are u talking about XBOX achievements or ingame? 

How to use the secondary grenade launcher on Lancer on PC? 

51 minutes ago, Mizanurification said:

I think Kait uses Lancer. Tell her to exchange it with another weapon and when she dies she will get a new Lancer. 

Are u talking about XBOX achievements or ingame? 

How to use the secondary grenade launcher on Lancer on PC? 

Not sure about Kait, but JD's default weapon in Horde is a Lancer GL.

Also, on a controller, you need to hold the reload button (RB) to use the secondary GL, just like the chainsaw or the bayonet charge. I'm guessing it should be the same on M+KB as well.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

Performed a Lancer GL execution for the first time on some random guy yesterday. It's so humiliating I actually laughed out loud [emoji38]

Also, the Arms Race game mode is a lot of fun. It gets pretty hilarious when everyone in the match gets their own Torque Bow and you have explosive arrows flying f**king everywhere.

How do you play this. Please tell me ASAP. There is no specific mode for it. I am gonna play right now

4 hours ago, HEMAN said:

^ I played a short horde match with him and BOI can play hardcore!!!

Haha thanks!

I consider myself slightly above average though :bigyellowgrin:

2 hours ago, dante77 said:
11 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:
Performed a Lancer GL execution for the first time on some random guy yesterday. It's so humiliating I actually laughed out loud emoji38.png

How do you play this. Please tell me ASAP. There is no specific mode for it. I am gonna play right now

You can try to join in an ongoing custom game. But other than that there is no direct way to play it AFAIK :\

I got it into a few matches randomly through quickplay.

Is it just me or does the Escape mode suck a*s?

The levels are just one or two bland rooms put on repeat a few times. And the ammo provided is so absurdly low that you have to resort to awkwardly meleeing most enemies. It's just no fun at all.

The Tour of Duty objectives are forcing me to play it :ranting:

I played Escape once. Now I have ping in the range of 100-250 depending on the server. In escape because of my high ping I could not equip any weapons and Ammo faster than others for a good while. The other players just got the action done faster because of ping.. 

21 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Is it just me or does the Escape mode suck a*s?

The levels are just one or two bland rooms put on repeat a few times. And the ammo provided is so absurdly low that you have to resort to awkwardly meleeing most enemies. It's just no fun at all.

The Tour of Duty objectives are forcing me to play it :ranting:

Escape kinda sucks.  They should bring back Beast mode from Gears 3. Beast mode is like Horde but u play as Locust creatures and fight buffed up Cogs. 

You could play as Berserker too in that :P

54 minutes ago, dante77 said:

I am not that great either and that ping doesn't help either.

I think IVG only game would be so much fun :D

Without a doubt, should do it someday. Even if we are 5, we can form a group. 

• Like 1