Gears 5

Heaven Angel

>fun
This is literally the same sh*t since the original Gears, they haven't even added new weapons.
>enemy variety
exact same from Gears 4, pouncers, snatchers, carriers all are there.

also the new trilogy has the most boring characters ever, only Del has some personality.
Extremely fun for those who have not played 2 and 3 (non pc games) :)

Me - Dude this Rocket train looks so goddamn cool. I bet we are gonna ride it through the firestorm fighting the locust. It is gonna be totally f**king bad a*s. What an amazing throwback to Gears 1.

Game - Haha go f**k yourself. Drive this skiff. 

Finished it. 

All those skiff driving sections make sense now. Cut that out and its like a 3 hour game. :lol: 

Seriously, what in the actual f**k. Act 1 and Act 4 are pretty good. Act 2 and 3 have a total of 1 hour of decent gameplay. Everything is just driving the skiff and redoing old locations (locations that have zero "personality"). I have no interested in Horde or MP. 

I am glad I Game Pass'd it. Cant imagine paying full price (or even discounted) for that campaign. 5/10.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

What a buggy mess. I am at Act 1 Chapter 3, I died and now after reloading the checkpoint I can't use any weapon. Both the guns remain on the guy's shoulders. He just cannot fire anything. I can use Jack's abilities and that's it. Restarting the game also doesn't work. Did they even f**king QA test this sh*t? f**king Xbox exclusives I tell you :doh:

59 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

What a buggy mess. I am at Act 1 Chapter 3, I died and now after reloading the checkpoint I can't use any weapon. Both the guns remain on the guy's shoulders. He just cannot fire anything. I can use Jack's abilities and that's it. Restarting the game also doesn't work. Did they even f**king QA test this sh*t? f**king Xbox exclusives I tell you :doh:

Lol that happened to me a few times in versus MP.

Getting myself killed fixed it for me though.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just completed the game and my fingers are aching after that massive firefight in the end with the beastly Kraken! Whew!!

Overall was fun to play-through except for the boring Skiff rides through the icy/ desert terrain in Acts II & III.

Loved Act IV, the last two Chapters that I played now were superb, solid GEARS gameplay with some big fights! :slugshoot: