Gears 5

Heaven Angel

47 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Oh.. that’s good then. But this they don’t have season pass right? Gears 4 season pass is a complete scam lol. All those maps are free in multiplayer; it’s just if you purchase season pass you can use those maps in private versus lol. ??

For which developers should be appericated. 

I hope they have gridlock in 5 too :p

Edited by AtheK

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

Tiny. Actual game downloads will start later. This file just marks your console eligible for preload 

Ya that has been there for months now, 100 mb file i guess. 

17 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Is it true that Ultimate membership will let you play this 4 days early?

Yep. 

• Play Gears 5 Ultimate Edition 4 days early with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Play by 16 September to receive the Terminator Dark Fate Character Pack.
  • Shortly before early access begins on September 6, 2019, Gears 5 Ultimate Edition will be available in the Game Pass hub.
  • If you have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription when the game launches, you’ll be able to launch and play the game’s Ultimate Edition.

OMG!!! YES!!! I bought Xbox game pass for PC for 3 months first for like 380 odd bucks and then 2 months for 100 bucks without knowing the latter one is for ultimate. Now all my subscription automatically got converted to ultimate till January! That's awesome :wOOtjumpy:

PS: Playing Hellblade (Meh so far) but its free so can't complaint.