STARFIELD

Heaven Angel

• 1 month later...

Started Fallout 4 

nice presentation 

Played Fallout 3 for few hours (it was pirated version on friends jacked 360) but didn’t get the feel of it being new to RPGs back then 

Played Skyrim for good bunch of hours & liked it a lot too but lost patience with no guidance as which direction to follow 

Let’s see if I dig into Fallout 4 deep enough to care about this next title of theirs 

2 hours ago, AnK said:

Started Fallout 4 

nice presentation 

Played Fallout 3 for few hours (it was pirated version on friends jacked 360) but didn’t get the feel of it being new to RPGs back then 

Played Skyrim for good bunch of hours & liked it a lot too but lost patience with no guidance as which direction to follow 

Let’s see if I dig into Fallout 4 deep enough to care about this next title of theirs 

Fallout on consoles is just bad experience especially without mods. 

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

Even the mods that are available,disable trophies altogether 

What’s even the point of playing such a long a*s game without any sort of record in your log book :doh: 

Ya it sucks mfs disable trophies and achievements on consoles but Steam achievements not disabled with mods. f**ckin bs.

I have no clue I’m on PS 

But something that’s not hindering with progression is not very difficult to identify while putting it out on the app front 

There are a lot & I mean a lot of community creation tools in games these days ,as deep as Dreams 

I’m sure they flag content that’s meant to hinder with system capability too 

Edited by AnK

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Do you realise how much time and effort would go into categorizing literally thousands of mods on each platform. PS has almost 6,100 mods on the creation club. 

What makes you think it's easy to flag progression affecting mods? 

So much effort for something so insignificant as trophies. Literally has zero bearing on the gameplay experience. 

Hmm maybe you are right 

Will give them up for better presentation 

can’t stand the same FO3 look 

4 hours ago, AnK said:

Hmm maybe you are right 

Will give them up for better presentation 

can’t stand the same FO3 look 

Turns out it was a bad Idea 

game has started crashing randomly 

So can’t really risk playing further & loosing trophies only to abandon them later 

Will have to beat first boss again 

• 1 month later...

Explore the Settled Systems of Starfield with Bethesda Game Studios Design Director Emil Pagliarulo. Get some fresh details on Starfield’s unique setting and the factions that call it home. From the Settled Systems’ two largest factions – the United Colonies and the Freestar Collective – and the pirates of the Crimson Fleet, to the intrepid explorers of Constellation, with whom you will begin your journey in Starfield.

Can't wait :thumbsup:

• Like 1