STARFIELD

Heaven Angel

The content is pretty much endless. TES and Fallout games are still played...more than new games. 

Am more interested in less buggy launch than FO76. 

5 hours ago, playstationdude said:

That would be amazing in 3rd person view.

They usually added both 1st and 3rd person view. Hopefully they continue doing that. 

54 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

I know it will be mod friendly. That is not what i'm saying. Just like every bethesda rpg it'll be an incomplete package for $70.

Incomplete? Wut? I've not played f4 and f76, but I've played the rest. Didn't feel incomplete at all. In fact there was so much content I never manage to finish their games.

I think what's happening here is, because Bethesda games support mods to the extent that no other games do, and because tons of mods are created enhancing the game to insane limits, it makes it retroactively look like they base game was devoid of content. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Man these upcoming Xbox games look so good and fresh. Gg.

I hope Todd will become successor to Phill and becomes head of Xbox. 

No!! IMO Todd works well if he has someone above him to crack the whip. If he's the overall boss, you will start seeing 1 game per decade again. And before you say Dishonored, Wolf and all - they were their own teams under Zenimax (and now under MS). Todd was in charge of only BGS AFAIK.

2 hours ago, Soultrader92 said:

Imagine you launch your ship for the first time at the start of the game, only to crash <s> land on some strange primitive planet and then wake up as a prisoner on a cart. </s>

To your desktop. 

Ps- how to strike via mobile browser. 

Edited by radicaldude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...