STARFIELD

Heaven Angel

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

No idea if new mass effect is even coming. Wasn't there a rumor that ea is removing all traces of the announcement. 

Yes the reveal trailer is removed from BioWare YouTube channel. However the BioWare GM said that next Mass effect is currently under development back in December 2021. 

3 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Bugs will be there and lot of stuff limited but as long it supports mods it should get rid of that. Still the less bugs the better. 

We play on consoles.. no mods but optimization. 

Mods could do a lot of other things and that's what i miss in PC gaming.

4 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

We play on consoles.. no mods but optimization. 

Mods could do a lot of other things and that's what i miss in PC gaming.

Bethesda games without mods. Fun. ?

Though SKYRIM and Fallout got some mods on consoles. This should have too. 

13 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Though SKYRIM and Fallout got some mods on consoles. This should have too. 

Mods on PS4 are pretty basic & doesn’t allow custom content. 
Also FO4 couldn’t be modded to unlock FPS to be used on PS5. 

XBox has better mod tools & freedom it seems. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Skyrim's trailer dropped on 24th feb 2011

Todd is gonna be a part of D.I.C.E Game Awards on 24th feb along with phil spencer

Heavy rumors that we might get a new constellation log update or a trailer aroumd 24th 

Edited by Modern_Ubermensch

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

This is either gonna be bomb or its gonna Bomb.

For me no hype until i see actual gameplay.

No hype is good. You enjoy the game more that way. 

Personally i think it will be good. Recently started Skyrim. They know their stuff.

I'm too waiting for a gameplay.. No notion about this game. All they are giving some vague interviews. 

What awesomeness they have up on their sleeves for not showing a proper gameplay and still have enough hype around..

This game is releasing this year, right? 

Game's gonna be a banger. 

The only reason I'm interested is because they are marketing it as a game where you can explore and discover places through Interstellar travel. 

That's already interesting to me on a personal level. 

https://www.pcgamer.com/space-travel-in-starfield-is-as-dangerous-as-flight-in-the-40s/

Edited by Vamos
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

This is either gonna be bomb or its gonna Bomb.

For me no hype until i see actual gameplay.

If you follow Bethesda Softworks and their pattern you gotta know that they reveal gameplay very close to release. Like 4-5 months before the launch and that too in E3 (launch year E3). Not online. That's how their game don't generate unrealistic expectations. That's been the formula for all of their games.

Same as morrowind, fallout 3, Oblivion, skyrim and fallout 4, gameplay of Starfield will be revealed at E3 2022....because this is the launch year. 11.11.22.

Edited by SaiKO

19 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

If you follow Bethesda Softworks and their pattern you gotta know that they reveal gameplay very close to release. Like 4-5 months before the launch and that too in E3 (launch year E3). Not online. That's how their game don't generate unrealistic expectations. That's been the formula for all of their games.

Same as morrowind, fallout 3, Oblivion, skyrim and fallout 4, gameplay of Starfield will be revealed at E3 2022....because this is the launch year. 11.11.22.

They don't follow Bethesda games. So yes most are clueless how they show and release their games 

18 hours ago, SaiKO said:

HYPED! 

I believe in Bethesda....even after Fallout 76 fiasco.

One tainted release can't undone the years of masterful experience the core studio has provided me.

Fallout 76 was not made by Skyrim team. Todd was producer but team was new. Austin team

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

They don't follow Bethesda games. So yes most are clueless how they show and release their games 

Hmm...

Understandable...as this forum is mostly console centric where Bethesda games are big on PC as Mods are very, very integral part of core Bethesda games.

I think FO 4 and Skyrim had mods on console too, no?