STARFIELD

Heaven Angel

16 hours ago, Beamer2123 said:

Is this game using the same old creation engine?

13 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

I believe they are using Creation Engine 2 which is the successor to the first one.

Starfeild is creation engine 2. 
Next gen version of creation engine which was used from Skyrim up until FO76.

But the engine used prior to that in Oblivion & FO3 was dubbed Gamebryo & many believe that apart from some upgrades & the title change it was the the same engine used in Skyrim up until now. 

So I don’t think one should expect any game changer with Creation Engine 2.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, AnK said:

^^He has developed & shipped f**k ton of quality games to be able to have the luxury of rightfully saying that. 

Todd Howard and Bethesda also shipped highly beloved and highly successful games like 

Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3 and 4. So i trust them making Starfield atleast as good as Skyrim.

Also Starfield is Xbox game, so actual Xbox gamers needs to be the one complaining, but as usual people who don't own any next gen console and dont play or even have access to Xbox games are crying about it.

Play what you got, dont worry about Xbox till yourself own Xbox to play xbox games. Same applies to those who complain about PS5 games getting delayed without actual owning PS5. 

Sucks Starfield delayed. Hopefully Todd will stop putting date on sh*t so early from now on coz this will make him look bad. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

As a developer who actually works in industry and know how WFH just can demolish the production timeline, I would say, WFH timelines =/= Actual production timeline in office. Because most, if not all companies are facing productivity issue in WFH situation where work efficiency has reduced to a crazy 40% less for game development.

Unless everything normalize and everyone returns to office and work in office environment, this kindda situation is unavoidable and incalculable. 

That's the reason we are witnessing so many delays from 2020 for many games. So be considerate about that.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Todd Howard and Bethesda also shipped highly beloved and highly successful games like 

Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3 and 4. So i trust them making Starfield atleast as good as Skyrim.

Also Starfield is Xbox game, so actual Xbox gamers needs to be the one complaining, but as usual people who don't own any next gen console and dont play or even have access to Xbox games are crying about it.

Play what you got, dont worry about Xbox till yourself own Xbox to play xbox games. Same applies to those who complain about PS5 games getting delayed without actual owning PS5. 

Sucks Starfield delayed. Hopefully Todd will stop putting date on sh*t so early from now on coz this will make him look bad. 

PC pe bhi hai zodkesh :P  stop doing xbox xbox on repeat like you're Ballmer screaming DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS from that meme video