STARFIELD

Heaven Angel

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Haters will hate coz its xbox game but i loved every mainline Bethesda RPG. I have spent 100s of hours in every one of them and this no different. 

No new release date, right?

This is pure Bethesda game man... I dunno what else people expected? Didn't they play other bethesda games?

Tonight Bethesda showed what the fans wanted tbh.

7 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

This is pure Bethesda game man... I dunno what else people expected? Didn't they play other bethesda games?

Tonight Bethesda showed what the fans wanted tbh.

Bro if it was multiplatform everyone would have loved it, but its not anymore. So it gonna get scrutinised and analysed and receive extreme hate from people on other side. Its a given for exclusive game. 

So i pay no attention to dumb people who don't know what they talking about. 

Game looked solid and gonna get good reviews 

38 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

You sure on this? 

They didn't mention anything like procedural or AI generation of planets. 

I am pretty sure they wont be handcrafting 1000+ planets. If they were, they outright say that instead od saying that they are not 

5 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

I am pretty sure they wont be handcrafting 1000+ planets. If they were, they outright say that instead od saying that they are not 

Yeaaah, guess it's AI generated after all, maybe I was too naive :D

Still, there's lots of other things going for the game, a lot to explore, shipbuilding was pretty cool too. Just might be the next big Bethesda game imo. 

Gfx looks better on the 4K trailer than stream but should have been better I feel, does have a last gen-ish vibe sometimes. Plus wonky eyes and weird frame rate are noticeable, guess they took 'Skyrim in Space' very seriously. 

Edited by gecko89

Just now, gecko89 said:

Yeaaah, guess it's Ai generated after all, maybe I was too naive :D

Still, there's lots of other things going for the game, a lot to explore, shipbuilding was pretty cool too. Just might be the next big Bethesda game imo. 

Gfx looks better on the 4K trailer than stream but should have been better I feel, does have a last gen-ish vibe sometimes. Plus wonky eyes and weird frame rate are noticeable, guess they took 'Skyrim in Space' very seriously. 

I am pretty sure game would be good. Just not something i personally would enjoy a lot and that is fine. Not every game has to be for everyone

• Like 1

I think they will handcraft the major planets and the minor side quest ones will be AI generated. The Bethesda style of quests might not work with complete AI generation.

Graphics is not what I look for in games at first so this looks fine to me and a bit excited.

6 hours ago, Sach4life said:

This is grounded sci fi. 

They mentioned every system will have maybe one Goldilocks planet with life and all. Which will need handcrafting.

Others will be resource heavy too hot/cold planets that could be procedurally generated.

The art style is so drab almost borderline ugly. 

8 hours ago, Sach4life said:

At best there will be around 10-15 handcrafted planets (not cities or outposts but whole planets) which is absolutely fine tbh. Andromeda had a few curated planets and they were the best part about the game. 

• Like 2

it does look a lot like NMS... but RPG element is where Bethesda excel at so I have high hopes and

also cant wait to see the legendary Bethesda bugs on this one :rofl:

the amount of time NMS took to where it is at right now... I don't think this will be coming out before November 2023 and I expect a lot of bugs as well at launch

22 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Downplaying is getting hilarious.

So I take it you don't like movie Interstellar. 

That's the sort of vibes i am getting.

Interstellar is one of my favourite movies ever and I'm a big sucker for space exploration games but the art style here is drab and dull with lots of brown's and grey like it's a relic of a ue3 from ps360 era. Similar themed games like mass effect or even the outer worlds have much more interesting look to them.

Also just fyi artstyle =/= visuals