STARFIELD

Heaven Angel

48 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Maybe you're someone with very low expectations.  The gameplay was pretty basic, the graphics were average, there was nothing shown in the trailer to get excited about space travel itself which is the main theme of the game. To justify the shortcomings saying this is how they are supposed to be because this is not bioware or this is classic d&d or whatnot, is pretty short sighted.  Also, if everyone thought like this we would still be playing 2D side scrollers !!

I'm someone with a very practical expectation. 

Edited by SaiKO

14 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

I'm someone with a very practical expectation. 

That's ok, but do acknowledge that not everyone is and required to be.

30 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Funny you mention side scrollers, this is most ambitious game i have seen till date.

Sure, but that did not come out very well in the trailer they showed.  From what they showed so far, it looked pretty mediocre.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

As someone who lives on the mirror's edge of game playing, Starfield looked cool as f**k to me.

Excuse my edit...didn't wanna sound arrogant. :P

I am all for constructive criticism but if people have to hear the stuff again and again i can understand how it can be upsetting to them. Like in case of TLOU1 remake we are spoiling other's fun here right - discussing looks and gameplay and comparing with ridiculous games . Again and again .

So yeah vote with your wallet - (except in this case you don't need to since it's included in Gamepass ) and wait for more details before passing the same comment again . Right guys . 

Edited by Krazyniks

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

I am all for constructive criticism but if people have to hear the stuff again and again i can understand how it can be upsetting to them. Like in case of TLOU1 remake we are spoiling other's fun here right - discussing looks and gameplay and comparing with ridiculous games . Again and again .

So yeah vote with your wallet - (except in this case you don't need to since it's included in Gamepass ) and wait for more details before passing the same comment again . Right guys . 

This is a video game forum and a trailer has been released for a highly anticipated game, ppl are gonna discuss it.  Some will praise, others might not.  Instead of getting upset, learn to ignore and move on.  You're not spellbound to read and react to every post now, are you ? Once something new comes, ppl would move on anyway.

Also, since it's on gamepass, most who have gamepass active would install and play it anyway.  So, relax :thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

This is a video game forum and a trailer has been released for a highly anticipated game, ppl are gonna discuss it.  Some will praise, others might not.  Instead of getting upset, learn to ignore and move on.  You're not spellbound to read and react to every post now, are you ? Once something new comes, ppl would move on anyway.

Also, since it's on gamepass, most who have gamepass active would install and play it anyway.  So, relax :thumbsup:

I am not upset at all . My post in PS vs Xbox thread says the same.  

Anyway you didn't get the point i was trying to make. few days back when a similar thing was happening in TLOU1 remake - Some praising / Some questioning - it was suggested that we are hating the game and spoiling other's fun . It's the hypocrisy which i don't like . Allowing things in 1 game thread while ridiculing it in another thread.  

8 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Anyway you didn't get the point i was trying to make. few days back when a similar thing was happening in TLOU1 remake - Some praising / Some questioning - it was suggested that we are hating the game and spoiling other's fun . It's the hypocrisy which i don't like . Allowing things in 1 game thread while ridiculing it in another thread.  

As long as we are not passing judgment on the actual people buying games (like people did with TLOUR) I think we're fine. Someone even told me I'm ruining gaming by buying remakes :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Exactly. The bias is clearly there.

Anyway, it's better not to say optimistic stuffs about these games, you'll be questioned about your expectation, or lack there off. Cheers.

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

This is a different kind of game. Comparing it witch Bioware and Sony games is not fair imo. It build on from D&D games with a very open ended gameplay. It's exactly what BGS fans are looking. Maybe the game just isn't for you.

I enjoyed Fallout 4 for what it was. it's just that I was expecting something revolutionay but it seemed like fallout but just in space (haven't played elder scrolls so dunno about that). I understand though why that's exactly most bethesda fans wanted. I'll definitely check it out if the reviews turn out great.

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

As long as you're not getting personal with offensive remarks, i don't think anybody is gonna ban you for putting forth your opinion. Some might make fun of you for disagreeing with them, just ignore those posts and move on. Ppl come to these forums to discuss after all.  

Edited by Ne0

52 minutes ago, Aloy said:

I enjoyed Fallout 4 for what it was. I'll definitely check it out if the reviews turn out great.

Review scores will likely be overinflated. Bethesda is old studio and gets pass for a lot of things like Mario/Zelda games.

If you liked Fallout 4 then you will probably enjoy it.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

speaking of Bethesda like games, try out the outer world. Might not be for everyone but a really great game for those who loves these kindda rpgs. 

Isn't that from obsidian ?

lmao, people who were criticizing the tlou1 remake without getting personal were also told that "they were ruining it for the fans who are excited for it". Gimme a break. Suddenly, the rules tend to change soon as the games doesn't have a SONY logo in them.

Ok looks like another console war is brewing here, so yeah, will go back to reading mode and get back when there's more info :P

ps: for the record, i don't own either of the next gen consoles and i play mostly on pc/gamepass these days....

Peace out :hi:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

lmao, people who were criticizing the tlou1 remake without getting personal were also told that "they were ruining it for the fans who are excited for it". Gimme a break. Suddenly, the rules tend to change soon as the games doesn't have a SONY logo in them.

Oh please. Being critical of the remake is ok, but going after those who are looking to get it, isn't. Don't like it, make your opinion heard, good, but don't go telling those who want to buy are the problem. 

Meanwhile, some say they don't like what they've seen of starfield and we've got defenders replying why they're wrong?! Like you're not supposed to be critical of it at all. 

Edited by gecko89

2 hours ago, SaiKO said:

speaking of Bethesda like games, try out the outer world. Might not be for everyone but a really great game for those who loves these kindda rpgs. 

Speaking of Outer Worlds and Obsidian - I'm kind of pissed off at Obsidian atm. They had such beautiful games like Pillars of Eternity and Outer Worlds, while they were depending on Kickstarter. As soon as they got a huge budget though - they are stuck in making "Honey I Shrunk The Kids - The Video Game". At least put out Outer Worlds 2 and Pillars of Eternity 3, if you can't make Avowed.

Hope they get back to making proper RPGs soon. Their games were an absolute treat. 

Edited by roun90