Jump to content

STARFIELD


Heaven Angel
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

This is a video game forum and a trailer has been released for a highly anticipated game, ppl are gonna discuss it.  Some will praise, others might not.  Instead of getting upset, learn to ignore and move on.  You're not spellbound to read and react to every post now, are you ? Once something new comes, ppl would move on anyway.

 

Also, since it's on gamepass, most who have gamepass active would install and play it anyway.  So, relax :thumbsup:

Agreed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

This is a video game forum and a trailer has been released for a highly anticipated game, ppl are gonna discuss it.  Some will praise, others might not.  Instead of getting upset, learn to ignore and move on.  You're not spellbound to read and react to every post now, are you ? Once something new comes, ppl would move on anyway.

 

Also, since it's on gamepass, most who have gamepass active would install and play it anyway.  So, relax :thumbsup:

I am not upset at all . My post in PS vs Xbox thread says the same.  

 

 

Anyway you didn't get the point i was trying to make. few days back when a similar thing was happening in TLOU1 remake - Some praising / Some questioning - it was suggested that we are hating the game and spoiling other's fun . It's the hypocrisy which i don't like . Allowing things in 1 game thread while ridiculing it in another thread.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

I am not upset at all . My post in PS vs Xbox thread says the same.  

 

 

Anyway you didn't get the point i was trying to make. few days back when a similar thing was happening in TLOU1 remake - Some praising / Some questioning - it was suggested that we are hating the game and spoiling other's fun . It's the hypocrisy which i don't like . Allowing things in 1 game thread while ridiculing it in another thread.  

 

As long as we are not passing judgment on the actual people buying games (like people did with TLOUR) I think we're fine. Someone even told me I'm ruining gaming by buying remakes :lol: 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

 

I am all for constructive criticism but if people have to hear the stuff again and again i can understand how it can be upsetting to them. Like in case of TLOU1 remake we are spoiling other's fun here right - discussing looks and gameplay and comparing with ridiculous games . Again and again .

 

So yeah vote with your wallet - (except in this case you don't need to since it's included in Gamepass ) and wait for more details before passing the same comment again . Right guys . 

 

 

 

 

 

Exactly. The bias is clearly there.

Anyway, it's better not to say optimistic stuffs about these games, you'll be questioned about your expectation, or lack there off. Cheers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

 

As long as we are not passing judgment on the actual people buying games (like people did with TLOUR) I think we're fine. Someone even told me I'm ruining gaming by buying remakes :lol: 

No one's buying this game :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This looks extremely underwhelming to me, tbf should not have expected more from Bethesda. That "go anywhere on a plane, 1000+ planets" is definitely false marketing right?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Aloy said:

This looks extremely underwhelming to me, tbf should not have expected more from Bethesda. That "go anywhere on a plane, 1000+ planets" is definitely false marketing right?

This is a different kind of game. Comparing it witch Bioware and Sony games is not fair imo. It build on from D&D games with a very open ended gameplay. It's exactly what BGS fans are looking. Maybe the game just isn't for you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

This is a different kind of game. Comparing it witch Bioware and Sony games is not fair imo. It build on from D&D games with a very open ended gameplay. It's exactly what BGS fans are looking. Maybe the game just isn't for you.

I enjoyed Fallout 4 for what it was. it's just that I was expecting something revolutionay but it seemed like fallout but just in space (haven't played elder scrolls so dunno about that). I understand though why that's exactly most bethesda fans wanted. I'll definitely check it out if the reviews turn out great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

speaking of Bethesda like games, try out the outer world. Might not be for everyone but a really great game for those who loves these kindda rpgs. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

I am not upset at all . My post in PS vs Xbox thread says the same.  

 

 

Anyway you didn't get the point i was trying to make. few days back when a similar thing was happening in TLOU1 remake - Some praising / Some questioning - it was suggested that we are hating the game and spoiling other's fun . It's the hypocrisy which i don't like . Allowing things in 1 game thread while ridiculing it in another thread.  

As long as you're not getting personal with offensive remarks, i don't think anybody is gonna ban you for putting forth your opinion. Some might make fun of you for disagreeing with them, just ignore those posts and move on. Ppl come to these forums to discuss after all.  

Edited by Ne0
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Aloy said:

I enjoyed Fallout 4 for what it was. I'll definitely check it out if the reviews turn out great.

 

Review scores will likely be overinflated. Bethesda is old studio and gets pass for a lot of things like Mario/Zelda games.

 

If you liked Fallout 4 then you will probably enjoy it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

speaking of Bethesda like games, try out the outer world. Might not be for everyone but a really great game for those who loves these kindda rpgs. 

 

Isn't that from obsidian ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

lmao, people who were criticizing the tlou1 remake without getting personal were also told that "they were ruining it for the fans who are excited for it". Gimme a break. Suddenly, the rules tend to change soon as the games doesn't have a SONY logo in them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok looks like another console war is brewing here, so yeah, will go back to reading mode and get back when there's more info :P

 

ps: for the record, i don't own either of the next gen consoles and i play mostly on pc/gamepass these days....

 

Peace out :hi:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

lmao, people who were criticizing the tlou1 remake without getting personal were also told that "they were ruining it for the fans who are excited for it". Gimme a break. Suddenly, the rules tend to change soon as the games doesn't have a SONY logo in them.

Oh please. Being critical of the remake is ok, but going after those who are looking to get it, isn't. Don't like it, make your opinion heard, good, but don't go telling those who want to buy are the problem. 

 

Meanwhile, some say they don't like what they've seen of starfield and we've got defenders replying why they're wrong?! Like you're not supposed to be critical of it at all. 

Edited by gecko89
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

Oh please. Being critical of the remake is ok, but going after those who are looking to get it, isn't. Don't like it, make your opinion heard, good, but don't go telling those who want to buy are the problem. 

 

Meanwhile, some say they don't like what they've seen of starfield and we've got defenders replying why they're wrong?! Like you're not supposed to be critical of it at all. 

No one went after anyone in the tlou thread. Might be a case of people taking an insult against Sony as an insult on themselves. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SaiKO said:

speaking of Bethesda like games, try out the outer world. Might not be for everyone but a really great game for those who loves these kindda rpgs. 

 

 

Speaking of Outer Worlds and Obsidian - I'm kind of pissed off at Obsidian atm. They had such beautiful games like Pillars of Eternity and Outer Worlds, while they were depending on Kickstarter. As soon as they got a huge budget though - they are stuck in making "Honey I Shrunk The Kids - The Video Game". At least put out Outer Worlds 2 and Pillars of Eternity 3, if you can't make Avowed.

 

Hope they get back to making proper RPGs soon. Their games were an absolute treat. 

Edited by roun90
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, roun90 said:

 

Kind of pissed off at Obsidian atm. They had such beautiful games like Pillars of Eternity and Outer Worlds, while they were depending on Kickstarter. As soon as they got a huge budget though - they are stuck in making "Honey I Shrunk The Kids - The Video Game"

 

Hope they get back to making proper RPGs soon. Their games were an absolute treat. 

Outer worlds sequel is in development at Obsidian I think. They teased it last year. 

Edited by gecko89
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

Oh please. Being critical of the remake is ok, but going after those who are looking to get it, isn't. Don't like it, make your opinion heard, good, but don't go telling those who want to buy are the problem.

 

Comparing people who buy remakes to MTX whales, telling them they're ruining it for the rest of the "community", saying they have more money than sense saying its like wiping your a*s with money etc. I'm probably missing a couple more.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...