STARFIELD

Heaven Angel

9 minutes ago, b!T said:

I doubt it but it has huge potential if done right.

I just hope there is no rushing & M$ open their wallets in right places to give Todd Howard the resources to polish this game that Bethesda never could. 

Played a bit of FO4 lately & the team is great to be honest. 
It’s a much bigger leap from FO3 & Skyrim in terms of presentation & I hope they focus on that instead of filling up the game with endlessly distracting random quests. 

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

I just hope there is no rushing & M$ open their wallets in right places to give Todd Howard the resources to polish this game that Bethesda never could. 

Played a bit of FO4 lately & the team is great to be honest. 
It’s a much bigger leap from FO3 & Skyrim in terms of presentation & I hope they focus on that instead of filling up the game with endlessly distracting random quests. 

Bethesda definitely have the talent and resources to pull it off with MS behind them. I hope they utilize it and polish it effectively. Bugs were never absent in a Bethesda open world game which eventually mods take care of.

28 minutes ago, b!T said:

Bethesda definitely have the talent and resources to pull it off with MS behind them. I hope they utilize it and polish it effectively. Bugs were never absent in a Bethesda open world game which eventually mods take care of.

Expecting a bug-free Bethesda game is like expecting Nintendo to launch the Virtual Console on Switch AND support games already purchased for WiiU/Wii. 

Just won't happen :P

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, b!T said:

Bugs are always there in open world games ,but i hope they do a good job polishing it .

Also there is no PS version so it will definitely play a role.

16 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Hoping it is as good as Mass effect and not get over ambitious. 

The best part about mass effect was that it wasn’t open world & yet it had a killer rpg progression system. 

You can freely explore 50 light years worth of space. That is "Settled System". That's about 130 solar systems. I could be wrong about exact figures.

So more open ended than Mass Effect but not completely procedural like No Man's Sky.

This is what I am getting by reading online.

57 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

What are the odds that this game will be barebones like all Bethesda rpgs are and mods are what will make the game better.

It will be mod friendly. If that's what you like.

I don't think it will have more content than other Bethesda games.

6 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

It will be mod friendly. If that's what you like.

I don't think it will have more content than other Bethesda games.

I know it will be mod friendly. That is not what i'm saying. Just like every bethesda rpg it'll be an incomplete package for $70.