Marvel’s Avengers

Heaven Angel

11 minutes ago, hope said:

Instant disconnect with the game as soon as you see the characters <_<

This is what happens when you want to make shitty  co-op rpg games.

Look at spoder man, or batman arkham series, that is how super hero games should be done.

This is one of those turds where you have raids and OP bosses that need some insane levels on your character + 4 other guys mandatory to fight.

No wonder graphics,performance,animations and sound design are all garbage.

Thor's hammer sounds like cowbell rather than some Jotun killing superweapon :rofl:

13 minutes ago, b!T said:

Avengers has so much potential but I don't think Crystal dynamics has enough experience to tap into it. Look meh.

Squeenix probably wants it's own micro transactions filled, DLC selling money printer like everyone else has, 2 years later they will make this F2P with purchase able heroes :lol:

Squeenix probably wants it's own micro transactions filled, DLC selling money printer like everyone else has, 2 years later they will make this F2P with purchase able heroes [emoji38]

True. With the popularity Avengers have, they might even be successful in doing so if the game is half decent.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

Anyone preordered the game yet, I am so hyped for it for a long time and contrary to popular vibe here, I will prefer GAS game rather than just a single player game.

Have you played Destiny my dude?

20 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Have you played Destiny my dude?

Not yet, heard a lot about it, not big fan of shooters in general. But I played a lot Marvel Heroes and looking something like - online superhero games with lots of character to level up (grinding) and team up with friends

32 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

Not yet, heard a lot about it, not big fan of shooters in general. But I played a lot Marvel Heroes and looking something like - online superhero games with lots of character to level up (grinding) and team up with friends

it's much worse, team up with other guys is forced with no match making, you have to grind a lot, and all of the grind requires more guys, every 6 months buy new pseudo DLC, every year buy new DLC, when the time for new DLC comes your old gear is all "retired" etc.

GaaS, BR are all cancerous trends.

16 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

it's much worse, team up with other guys is forced with no match making, you have to grind a lot, and all of the grind requires more guys, every 6 months buy new pseudo DLC, every year buy new DLC, when the time for new DLC comes your old gear is all "retired" etc.

GaaS, BR are all cancerous trends.

I think it matters How they do it, is the progress continuous (no gear/skill/park etc) reset; how much is the grind if I do it solo or friends etc. I will wait and watch

• 2 weeks later...

unknown.png

August 7 - PlayStation preorder Beta access begins

August 14 - Xbox and PC Preorder beta access begins, PlayStation open beta also begins

August 21 - Open beta across all platforms begins

unknown.png

August 7 - PlayStation preorder Beta access begins
August 14 - Xbox and PC Preorder beta access begins, PlayStation open beta also begins
August 21 - Open beta across all platforms begins
Did you pre-order the game?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Marvel’s Avengers