Marvel’s Avengers

Heaven Angel

• 2 weeks later...

It probably won't be close to Arkham and Sony Spiderman games, but it will be the most profitable, thanks to grindy post game content and micro-transactions. Gameplay looks good enough to keep the fans engaged for long, Marvel and Square Enix have hit jackpot with this, just a feeling.

On 7/21/2020 at 1:30 PM, Big Boss said:

WTF are those costumes :rofl:

Edit: the link has much better costumes too.

Those are comic accurate costumes

Online games require dedication. Even more if PvE based. MP at least you can go on and off without hindering yourself much.

If this game turns half as good as current D2, it will be huge. 

29 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

sad_down_face.png 

Going to try open BETA. August 21-23 on PC / 14th on PS4. Apparently only available during weekend. 

I have pre ordered from Amazon, on Cash on Delivery. Hope il get the early access beta codes from them. Will cancel it as soon as I play beta , and if I like it il buy from GTS ?

wait what? I thought this will be a single player game. I never really understood the concept of destiny/Anthem so I just wanna ask a simple n00b question. Does it have single player campaign like UC or TR games? does it require internet connection to work? and most importantly, will it ever end? Last one's a deal breaker if this is a never ending game!

6 minutes ago, dante77 said:

wait what? I thought this will be a single player game. I never really understood the concept of destiny/Anthem so I just wanna ask a simple n00b question. Does it have single player campaign like UC or TR games? does it require internet connection to work? and most importantly, will it ever end? Last one's a deal breaker if this is a never ending game!

Has single player campaign but evolving world like Destiny/other online games.

Yes, you need internet connection to work.

Will it ever end? Depends on how they want to and how long they want to keep the game alive. Destiny story isn't finished for years for example. 

• Like 1

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Marvel’s Avengers