Marvel’s Avengers

Heaven Angel

31 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

I tried Destiny solo. It was really f**king boring. 

Now try with friends/group. :P 

Base campaign sucks regardless solo or group. Though Forsaken solo first time was fun. 

Edited by Joe Cool

So I preordered the game from Amazon (So I can cancel after the beta) but never received the beta code. The customer care system transferred me through 4 higher executives (5th being Jeff bezos himself ??) and they had no idea about the code , all they did was redirect me to the war table stream, even the seller CLOUDTAIL knew nothing. Bunch of jokers wasted a good amount of time. Guess will have to wait until 14th :(

16 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

So I preordered the game from Amazon (So I can cancel after the beta) but never received the beta code. The customer care system transferred me through 4 higher executives (5th being Jeff bezos himself ??) and they had no idea about the code , all they did was redirect me to the war table stream, even the seller CLOUDTAIL knew nothing. Bunch of jokers wasted a good amount of time. Guess will have to wait until 14th :(

Same and I pre ordered because the image on display said “pre order for beta access”

try amazon.com 

4 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Good news for pc and xbox players who want to play as Spider-Man

:rofl:

That's almost at par with...

its-called-xbox-360.jpg

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

Amazon knows your intentions. ?

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

Same and I pre ordered because the image on display said “pre order for beta access”

try amazon.com 

Nah risky to go with amazon.com

35 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Amazon knows your intentions. ?

Would have been happy if they knew. But they dont even know that it was a game for half the time lmao XD

35 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Amazon US will try to charge your card. The good old days of preorder->bonus code->cancel are gone.

Looks Like It :(

Destiny 2 campaign is best cure for people who having problems sleeping. Bungie did some truly miracle with Destiny 2.
That was a burnol level burn but I gotta agree man. The campaign is extremely boring. You have to push yourself to complete it.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Destiny 2 campaign is best cure for people who having problems sleeping. Bungie did some truly miracle with Destiny 2.

Usually i dont agree with anything Zodka says, but this...

excited loop GIF

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Marvel’s Avengers