Marvel’s Avengers

Heaven Angel

21 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Does this have a story campaign? I dont mind co-oping with some IVG guys if this game has a proper story mode online co-op.

From what I read I't does have an single player campaign, of which last few parts are co-op only. If you scroll up a bit there is an brief post about it.

7 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

From what I read I't does have an single player campaign, of which last few parts are co-op only. If you scroll up a bit there is an brief post about it.

Problem is there is still no clarity what the game actually is. Is it just random raids that you do or if it has a meaty 15-20 hour main capaign you can co-op online.

28 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Problem is there is still no clarity what the game actually is. Is it just random raids that you do or if it has a meaty 15-20 hour main capaign you can co-op online.

Exactly and for this reason alone haven't PREORDERED it..will wait for beta reviews and then think about it?

20 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

He nails it at the end. Feels like a game designed by suits who said "We have the Avengers IP. What will let us make the most money from it?"

Looks like that exactly . When first announced i thought it will be a SP game like the recent spiderman! Glad i did not preorder just because of marvel avengers hype. Another game screaming DO NOT PRE ORDER GAMES .

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

And why no black panther?

COZ DEY RACISS YO!

X WAKANDA FOREVA X 

Jokes apart, you know the answer though.

D L C   C H A R A C T E R

They should have called this Avengers : Spendgame tbh.

$60 pehle.

then for P2W.

then for DLC character.

then put $20 on DLC.

36 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

I wish someone made a proper Iron Man game like insomniac's spiderman or batman arkham, very sad seeing him in this comedy game :(

Has there been any good action game where main character can fly? Feel like flying poses a lot of game design challenges. It's also why there's been no good Supes game yet despite him being the most popular character from DC.   

Edited by dylanjosh

2 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Has there been any good action game where main character can fly? Feel like flying poses a lot of game design challenges. It's also why there's been no good Supes game yet despite him being the most popular character from DC.   

You don't have supes games yet because his concept is game breaking. the guy is bulletproof and what not, the potatoes of a game that is thrash mobs you have to fight becomes too ez, and too ez means you will get bored quick.

on the other hand if you do some bs like every 2rs goon out there has kryptonite bullets and you give supes a health bar that would also be sh*t, since you won't feel like you're playing the Man of Steel :rofl:

You can never make a proper game with all these god like characters, it will break the immersion or be too boring and short.

Iron Man is still manageable, he is highly resistant to guns and rockets etc, not fully immune

44 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

You don't have supes games yet because his concept is game breaking. the guy is bulletproof and what not, the potatoes of a game that is thrash mobs you have to fight becomes too ez, and too ez means you will get bored quick.

on the other hand if you do some bs like every 2rs goon out there has kryptonite bullets and you give supes a health bar that would also be sh*t, since you won't feel like you're playing the Man of Steel :rofl:

You can never make a proper game with all these god like characters, it will break the immersion or be too boring and short.

Iron Man is still manageable, he is highly resistant to guns and rockets etc, not fully immune

Just look at Thor in this game. His hammer seems like it's made of thermocol. Even normal human soldiers take 3-4 hits to die. It's ridiculous :lol:

Yeah and Hulk dies from 3-4 gunshots if the enemy is 2 levels above him. They really should keep these bullet-proof heroes out of the game. Look at Civil War cast, everyone except maybe Vision can be killed with a bullet in the back. 

9 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Yeah and Hulk dies from 3-4 gunshots if the enemy is 2 levels above him. They really should keep these bullet-proof heroes out of the game. Look at Civil War cast, everyone except maybe Vision can be killed with a bullet in the back. 

WTF :roflroll:

Hulk has to hide in cover?