Marvel’s Avengers

Heaven Angel

34 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

WTF :roflroll:

Hulk has to hide in cover?

Yeah don't jump into a group of shooters with red level numbers above their heads or they'll shoot him to death within seconds. I wish Tony had these people with him so he didn't have to drop a skyscraper on Hulk just to slow him down.

1 hour ago, funnyadit said:

Have requested for one.. Lets hope I get it today..

I registered yesterday. Got the beta key, which apparently needs to be redeemed in order to get a steam key. Haven't got the steam key yet even after redeeming :/

11 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

I registered yesterday. Got the beta key, which apparently needs to be redeemed in order to get a steam key. Haven't got the steam key yet even after redeeming :/

It will come in an hour or two. I got the steam key via Email in 2 hours. Some even reported much longer on Steam Discussions.

• Thanks 1

On 8/13/2020 at 1:20 PM, PhantomShade said:

You don't have supes games yet because his concept is game breaking. the guy is bulletproof and what not, the potatoes of a game that is thrash mobs you have to fight becomes too ez, and too ez means you will get bored quick.

on the other hand if you do some bs like every 2rs goon out there has kryptonite bullets and you give supes a health bar that would also be sh*t, since you won't feel like you're playing the Man of Steel :rofl:

You can never make a proper game with all these god like characters, it will break the immersion or be too boring and short.

Iron Man is still manageable, he is highly resistant to guns and rockets etc, not fully immune

You can make a Superman game that is set in an alien planet instead of Earth where monsters could outsmart him/use magic/red sun radiation etc. Maybe Apokolips with Darkseid as the main villain with Parademons and other villains hunting Superman down. Man of Steel managed to make him look vulnerable and get some fantastic action sequences out of him without losing tension or using kryptonite at all.

Also, WB/DC can make a great Wonder Woman game in the style of God of War. Not sure why they haven't bothered much about the character until this decade. They could also make a cool Green Arrow game.

Edited by The Panda

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

Damn why I never thought about this? They could really make an unique game about it ??? mix of batman style combo and horizon style bow system would look nice right?

1 hour ago, The Panda said:

You can make a Superman game that is set in an alien planet instead of Earth where monsters could outsmart him/use magic/red sun radiation etc. Maybe Apokolips with Darkseid as the main villain with Parademons and other villains hunting Superman down. Man of Steel managed to make him look vulnerable and get some fantastic action sequences out of him without losing tension or using kryptonite at all.

Also, WB/DC can make a great Wonder Woman game in the style of God of War. Not sure why they haven't bothered much about the character until this decade. They could also make a cool Green Arrow game.

It all comes down to publisher who owns the IPs. Most of them want to make quick buck instead of actually making a good game. All the comics heroes have good stories and varied cast, but publishers just want developers to make a quick game and earn profits. Very rarely we had good games like Spider-Man 2 or Incredible Hulk ultimate destruction. For every Spider-Man 2 we had Spider-Man 3 and the amazing Spider-Man. I don't know what happened but suddenly WB decided to give good time and funding to Rocksteady, and we had a great Batman game. Activision still continued to sh*t out crap games based on marvel ips. Luckily Sony got Spider-Man license and we have best superhero game of all time, because they gave ample time and gave the game to good Devs like insomniac.

Here Square has again went the Activision route. Just make quick buck off the IP. Hopefully someone competent gets the IP rights and makes a good game instead of cashgrab.

4 hours ago, Big Boss said:

I don't know what happened but suddenly WB decided to give good time and funding to Rocksteady, and we had a great Batman game

My all time Fav Super hero tri series . arkham knight wasnt upto mark but still enjoyed it.

Most of them want to make quick buck instead of actually making a good game.

Thats the case with lot of super hero games. Like star wars .

Incredible Hulk ultimate destruction

This game needs a next gen sequel

Hopefully someone competent gets the IP rights and makes a good game instead of cashgrab

Looks like only sony can do it.