Marvel’s Avengers

Heaven Angel

30 minutes ago, HipstaBarista said:

I am just curious, Why were so many members selling this game in a week after it's release, and that too at around 3k. Some wrote they purchased only for the steelbook. 

Same didn't happen for Ghost of tsushima 2  months ago. 

Can anyone explain the reason behind this? 

The SP campaign is not long, only around 10-11 hours. I was able to complete it in 3 sittings.

GOT SP is around 20 hours I think, plus not many people preordered it here. When it was sold it was also within the price range of 3k to 3200.

Edited by playstationdude

11 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

GOT SP is around 20 hours I think, plus not many people preordered it here. When it was sold it was also within the price range of 3k to 3200.

GOT is around 24-30 hrs for platinum. But that game was selling for 3k even after a month of it's release. I see the same price here with the 1st week for sealed games too. 

The valuation drop was faaaast. 

2 minutes ago, HipstaBarista said:

GOT is around 24-30 hrs for platinum. But that game was selling for 3k even after a month of it's release. I see the same price here with the 1st week for sealed games too. 

The valuation drop was faaaast. 

TLOU2 says hi. lol

Also Ive only seen 2-3 copies on TP so far. The game got a bad rep because of MP component.

Edited by playstationdude

I meant the price drop was massive on TLOU2 as well. It was dropping 300-400 rs every week.
That's because most done here put it on tp those bought from tp finished it and put it up for sale..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

The SP is really enjoyable. Shame it is getting bad reviews (at least SP is still praised) due to shitty MP stuff. 

Definitely worth checking it out if you are into superhero stuff. 

Honestly some of the setpieces can give Spiderman a run for its money. Had it been 5 hours longer, it would be the perfect Avengers game.

I am just curious, Why were so many members selling this game in a week after it's release, and that too at around 3k. Some wrote they purchased only for the steelbook. 
Same didn't happen for Ghost of tsushima 2  months ago. 

Can anyone explain the reason behind this? 
Short campaign, to be honest I too pre-ordered the retail copy for the steel book. But for me coop is the main content

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Kamala khan is very likeable in the game. And her character plays very smooth and fun.

SP campaign is amazing in this game. 

In beta she just sounded like a female Spider-Man who enters Avengers facility first time. And her balloon hands are pathetic. They should have used another popular character. I have absolutely no interest in playing majority of sp campaign as her.

When you have got license for the most popular comic book superheroes on earth, just f**king use them. How hard was that for Square Eni/CD? Even the first dlc character has some archer chick instead of Hawkeye who plays the villain. It's ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

In beta she just sounded like a female Spider-Man who enters Avengers facility first time. And her balloon hands are pathetic. They should have used another popular character. I have absolutely no interest in playing majority of sp campaign as her.

When you have got license for the most popular comic book superheroes on earth, just f**king use them. How hard was that for Square Eni/CD? Even the first dlc character has some archer chick instead of Hawkeye who plays the villain. It's ridiculous.

You can play as a different character for majority of the campaign, who said you are forced to play as her?

Only a few stages need her mandatorily,  rest the distribution of stages among main avengers is very good in this game. In fact I did not finish the last stages with her as my player character.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, adity said:

This is funny as hell

Omg :rofl:

"We are building an Arsenal.

Nice, you are going to finish 4th in the Premier league every season. Or 6th."

5 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

You can play as a different character for majority of the campaign, who said you are forced to play as her?

Only a few stages need her mandatorily,  rest the distribution of stages among main avengers is very good in this game. In fact I did not finish the last stages with her as my player character.

Why are all reviewers saying otherwise then?