Marvel’s Avengers

Heaven Angel

Just now, Big Boss said:

Omg :rofl:

"We are building an Arsenal.

Nice, you are going to finish 4th in the Premier league every season. Or 6th."

Why are all reviewers saying otherwise then?

Dont know why they feel that way, but I always had the option to switch to the campanion characters before starting a mission. Only some solo missions force you to play as her.

And also you need to select the player character before starting a mission, you cant switch on the fly.

33 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

@Big Boss you can give it a try from here at no cost and post your own opinion.

Sounds like a hassle lol. I will buy it outright soon. It plays great on one x and noisy on pro, so very confused which version to get. And then pro has Spidey for free, and not even sure which next gen console will be available here in 2020 to play next gen version. Will probably buy for PS4 pro soon.

5 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Sounds like a hassle lol. I will buy it outright soon. It plays great on one x and noisy on pro, so very confused which version to get. And then pro has Spidey for free, and not even sure which next gen console will be available here in 2020 to play next gen version. Will probably buy for PS4 pro soon.

I played it on pro and my experience was smooth. I was wearing headphones so fan noise wasnt an issue.

There are some irritating bugs but I am enjoying leveling each hero solo for end content. The game needs atleast 4-5 villain to make the daily grind fun and one big villain for weekly raid

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

SP is pretty fun. I am enjoying this game. Totally ignoring the GaaS nonsense.

what is the GaaS sh*t exactly here ? Is it micro transactions or something else ? and where is the PS exclusive SpiderMan.. Is he part of DLC ?

GaaS is completely outside single player campaign. Multiplayer is separate mode and has different stuff. Missions, daily/weekly stuff, has battle passes, play with others, unlocks and stuff. It is not good but SP is fun for sure. 

8 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

what is the GaaS sh*t exactly here ? Is it micro transactions or something else ? and where is the PS exclusive SpiderMan.. Is he part of DLC ?

It's a lot of stuff like getting invisible gear to increase character attributes, cosmetic upgrades like outfits and nameplates, etc etc it's just overwhelming. I am just ignoring all that. Spider-Man dlc will probably be released in 2021.

• 3 weeks later...

Marvel's Avengers dev promises updates as interest fades, player numbers dwindle

"To our players: every day we fight to make the best game possible for our community," Amos said. "We have a great community management team at Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix who funnel all of your concerns, suggestions, and feedback to the development team daily. We are listening. We are making fixes, improvements, and additions as fast as we safely can to make Marvel's Avengers the game we all aspire it to be."

"We are confident that we'll see PC players (as well as those on Xbox One and PlayStation 4) return to the game as we add exciting new late-game content and demonstrate that we continue to be focused on improving the game," Amos concluded.