Marvel’s Avengers

Heaven Angel

Division isn't first game. It is pathetic to see D2 running in same issues as D1 despite coming 3 years later. It's like they learned nothing and starting fresh again. If that was the plan, they should have stuck with 1st game itself and released content via expansion instead. 

No wonder the game has run into QoL state and now re-running of old seasons. 

9 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Division isn't first game. It is pathetic to see D2 running in same issues as D1 despite coming 3 years later. It's like they learned nothing and starting fresh again. If that was the plan, they should have stuck with 1st game itself and released content via expansion instead. 

No wonder the game has run into QoL state and now re-running of old seasons. 

Man i loved Division 2 at launch. End game with Black Tusk was fun and grinding other end game  stuff was fun too. But constant nerfs and other needless changes pissed me off and i stopped playing. 

Addition of summit and new story missions made end game meaty but it was too late. Most people quit or stopped playing. Now most people play with clans only or use discord group as matchmaking dead.

Edited by WhiteWolf

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

You do know that there is a single player game too which you can play completely offline? 

So you bought it for just SP?

If im buying a game,  i want to experience everything not just 50% of the game. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

Just realized there was a PS5 upgrade available, played first few hours on the PS4 version itself (did not look too bad though :P)

Just upgraded to PS5 version, will check it out later in the night today.

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, AnK said:

How long is the Story campaign?!?

& how good is it playing solo?!? 

Might try this out on PSnow trial if I get time in next 20 days 

Around 12-14 hours campaign. It is a single player game with story and everything.

Co-op/MP is a different mode and you can fully ignore it if you don't want play that. 

So you bought it for just SP?

Yes. MP is terrible. 

They should have just made a proper SP game instead of wasting resources in live service and failing at it.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2