Marvel’s Avengers

Heaven Angel

17 minutes ago, AnK said:

Played this game till the part Thor shows up 

It’s a really really fun game & I don’t really see how Avengers could have been made into a video game apart from this 

I think they should have made the live service thing as fun & varied as Destiny 

it would have been really one hell of a game 

Can’t really comment on that aspect as I’m in only for the campaign 

but if Square Enix decides to release just the campaign part & charge maybe $30 for it

It would really sell like hot cakes & smash records 

It’s one hell of a set piece after the other for the Avengers universe & fanbase 

Just keep playing. It gets amazing.

8 hours ago, AnK said:

Played this game till the part Thor shows up 

It’s a really really fun game & I don’t really see how Avengers could have been made into a video game apart from this 

I think they should have made the live service thing as fun & varied as Destiny 

it would have been really one hell of a game 

Can’t really comment on that aspect as I’m in only for the campaign 

but if Square Enix decides to release just the campaign part & charge maybe $30 for it

It would really sell like hot cakes & smash records 

It’s one hell of a set piece after the other for the Avengers universe & fanbase 

Lol, no

You didn’t like the SP campaign ?!
Haven't played it. My point was regarding the sales. It is already on heavy discount and we haven't seen any substantial spike in numbers. I don't see how re-releasing just the campaign at at price (where it is already) would breqk records

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

It just went on discount yesterday as we were speaking 

for the first time since launch I think 
PSdeals doesn’t reflect it was on discount at all in the past 
Fair enough.

But it is really difficult for a game which has already been passed on to get another life, especially for single player

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, AnK said:

Done with the Campaign 

what an absolute blast :wOOtjumpy:

Done too. Great for a one time play through. Though it was fun exploring each superhero abilities, the button mashing gets really tedious. Too many missions and features is a minus for me as one could only spend his time that much and move to another game. Would be best if the entire game is based on one superhero like Spider-Man or Batman. Black widow having her own game would be so cool as it could be similar to Batman. 

16 minutes ago, AnK said:

There was no other possible way to create an Avengers game without making it a GAS title with grind & all

Grind is one thing , but jarvis yelling "There is a chest with gear naerby" is bad gameplay design. also only one boss fight was a drawback too. another thing was going to wartable and then continuing . made me lazy everytime.

5 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Rocksteady Suicide Squad game is aiming to do this right? Wonder how that will go. 

Rumors that it would be similar to Gotham knights with forced coop with friend or AI. Hope I am wrong. So far they have shown only a trailer with no information how it works. Sad that their talent is wasted on this. 

• 3 months later...

This game feels like such a chore to play. Played the campaign for around 3-4hrs to see if it would click with me at some point, but I got to a point where I just couldn't bring myself to continue.

Was actually about to drop around 1K on this on some sale a couple of months ago. Dodged a bullet there.

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Haha 1