Marvel’s Avengers

Heaven Angel

Wakanda DLC has no save.. although it keeps auto saving.. If you come back to main menu it shows zero % progress and starts from the beginning with a long cut scene that cannot be skipped :wallbash:

Is this the case with other 3 DLCs too ?

Edited by Assassins Creed

@Assassins Creed My total file size comes to around 83GB. Is that correct or am I missing any additional DLC download? I think you mentioned the download + install size was 100+ GB. Is it because I'm in one X and it has a smaller file size? :wacko:

Just now, Ethan_Hunt said:

@Assassins Creed My total file size comes to around 83GB. Is that correct or am I missing any additional DLC download? I think you mentioned the download + install size was 100+ GB. Is it because I'm in one X and it has a smaller file size? :wacko:

Yes, S|X has a diff SKU and weighs about 125 Gigs now after today's update 

• Thanks 1

On 8/1/2021 at 4:25 PM, STICK3Rboy said:

This game feels like such a chore to play. Played the campaign for around 3-4hrs to see if it would click with me at some point, but I got to a point where I just couldn't bring myself to continue.

Was actually about to drop around 1K on this on some sale a couple of months ago. Dodged a bullet there.

Same i pushed only because i love marvel and wanted to know the story (Which was kind of decent) . But gameplay is pretty bland.

On 8/1/2021 at 4:25 PM, STICK3Rboy said:

This game feels like such a chore to play. Played the campaign for around 3-4hrs to see if it would click with me at some point, but I got to a point where I just couldn't bring myself to continue.

Was actually about to drop around 1K on this on some sale a couple of months ago. Dodged a bullet there.

27 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Same i pushed only because i love marvel and wanted to know the story (Which was kind of decent) . But gameplay is pretty bland.

You fight the same enemies in the same location over and over again. I dropped it after starting the kate bishop story after it dropped me in the same snowy forest area for the umpteenth time.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Is this game even worth 120+ gb? 

If you are an Avengers fan then it is totally worth playing once…..specially when it’s part of PSnow or GP

Edited by AnK

4 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

ah congrats! 

I was not planning to get it but got a really good deal on Victus 16 Ryzen 5800H with RTX 3060 6gb with 16gb ram, Nvme SSD n all. I was like f**k it,i will not get deal this good again.

Then i got a PS5. Im set for nextgen gaming.

Edited by WhiteWolf

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

I was not planning to get it but got a really good deal on Victus 16 Ryzen 5800H with RTX 3060 6gb with 16gb ram, Nvme SSD n all. I was like f**k it,i will not get deal this good again.

Then i got a PS5. Im set for nextgen gaming.

Without XSX you're not complete yet. 

I'm shocked that you got PS5 rather than XSX first. Now don't say because you got PC. I've seen you debate with me that how PC isn't as good and effective as XBOX. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Without XSX you're not complete yet. 

I'm shocked that you got PS5 rather than XSX first. Now don't say because you got PC. I've seen you debate with me that how PC isn't as good and effective as XBOX. 

Hahaha 

SX stock issues pissed me off. PS5 was easily available. When SX easily available for mrp maybe then.

And giving shock and doing unexpected iz my style :devil:

Edited by WhiteWolf

5 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Hahaha 

SX stock issues pissed me off. PS5 was easily available. When SX easily available for mrp maybe then.

And giving shock and doing unexpected iz my style :devil:

So Zodka are you saying that you are the green camp's version of radicaldude?