Marvel’s Avengers

Heaven Angel

1 hour ago, WhatsInTheName said:

what framerate you getting?

Was not running any fps counter in background but game feels really smooth. No drops even during intense scenes. I feel no drops even when spinning camera really fast.

How you activate fps counter in game pass games?  I don't want to run in 3rd party app in background just to see fps.

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Was not running any fps counter in background but game feels really smooth. No drops even during intense scenes. I feel no drops even when spinning camera really fast.

How you activate fps counter in game pass games?  I don't want to run in 3rd party app in background just to see fps.

Have this very same question. Runs super smooth on 1440p on 3070ti. Not sure what FPS I am getting 

4 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

So Zodka are you saying that you are the green camp's version of radicaldude?

He dont play games, he just defends Sony.  Ask which Sony exclusive he completed recently, he will dodge the question with some dumb gif.

And you should be the last person to make fun of someone being  fanboy. You make fun of game pass and also sh*t on Xbox and then cry about why this game not on PC games pass lol.

Ask@triggr happy ss he knows lol.

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

He dont play games, he just defends Sony.  Ask which Sony exclusive he completed recently, he will dodge the question with some dumb gif.

And you should be the last person to make fun of someone being  fanboy. You make fun of game pass and also sh*t on Xbox and then cry about why this game not on PC games pass lol.

Ask@triggr happy ss he knows lol.

stop tagging trigger like he's your bf lol :P

Or is he :naughty: ?

13 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

You can use the xbox game bar's performance widget to display the FPS. You need to fiddle around with it a bit though.

47 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

You can use the xbox game bar's performance widget to display the FPS. You need to fiddle around with it a bit though.

@WhiteWolf

Yes very easy and if you are playing on the controller just tap the Home button and it brings up the Xbox Game bar if installed and you can sticky the FPS counter.. the Nvidia one also is pretty neat install GeForce Experience, it takes care of drivers too 

• Like 1

Playing the game, just for the sake of it.

Apart from the A day intro, not connecting much with the game....feels like a chore playing the game. Currently, unlocked the HARM room and looking out for Tony Stark.

The fight with Abomination was also meh!

Edited by Animus

36 minutes ago, Animus said:

Playing the game, just for the sake of it.

Apart from the A day intro, not connecting much with the game....feels like a chore playing the game. Currently, unlocked the HARM room and looking out for Tony Stark.

The fight with Abomination was also meh!

Totally agree ,at the same point in the story myself. 

Ok so its only 70gb on pc but if you install textures pack in its around 120gb. 

SX its 142gb and PS5 95gb with HD textures and both versions look identical. Idk what's going with SX game sizes. MS needs to provide better compression tools to devs lol.

Edited by WhiteWolf

• 3 weeks later...

Story campaign is really good. I actually liking it more than new Spiderman story campaigns. 

I really enjoying it. I might get some skins as well :P

MS needs to acquire CD if Perfect Dark. I don't care how but CD must be free from SE. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

It’s an action packed roller coaster ride of 10 or so hours 

Obviously can’t compare it to other meaty games but is good for what it is.

Not worth more than $20 though. 
Good that it was given on subscription on all platforms.