Marvel’s Avengers

Heaven Angel

23 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Movesets are same as Black Panther. Its a cheap copy paste job. Sony got scammed by SE lol.

Looks like Black panther skin with web swing lol.

Black Widow movesets are much better and properly animated compared to this sh*t lol

Edited by WhiteWolf

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

:roflroll:

Fortnite is no joke. Best team from Epic games working on it and now its fully UE5 on nextgen consoles and pc.  Emotes are fully mo capped in Fortnite and has better animation than most AAA games lol.

Also, its clear CD didnt put much effort on Spiderman as it was only on one platform.  Klaw raid and all other characters DLCs are far better and more involved. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Completed Klaw Raid few times. Close to unlocking Elite raid. 

@Ethan_Hunt

Add on Xbox. If you want to join a team

I already uninstalled it. I managed to get everyone up to PL158 or so via OLT, then got extremely bored and didn't even feel like doing the long-a*s raid. The player base really crumbled for this game with all the bugs that kept showing up. Reddit is pretty much tore it a new one every other day. :P 

It was fun while it lasted though. 

• Sad 1

• 3 months later...

Ok so i just wanted to play the main story and be done with it. But then comes the Stark outfit mission where i need to GRIND to achieve the required ranks for those side missions.

Won't complete the main story now because this is not what is signed up for and was something that was never needed for the main story when I am 90% through it without the need to rank up heavily. :ranting:

24 minutes ago, hazard12345 said:

Won't complete the main story now because this is not what is signed up for and was something that was never needed for the main story when I am 90% through it without the need to rank up heavily. :ranting:

The Starktech outfit mission is just 45% of the reassemble campaign. :P 

The 'Stark Realities' War Zone (Sabotage Threat Sector) mission has all the Synthoid materials you'd need for this quest. Just check if it's there on your War Table and just run through it. If I'm not mistaken, it only needs Power level 7 as a requirement. 

• Thanks 1