Joe Cool

Marvel’s Avengers

44 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

You don't have supes games yet because his concept is game breaking. the guy is bulletproof and what not, the potatoes of a game that is thrash mobs you have to fight becomes too ez, and too ez means you will get bored quick.

on the other hand if you do some bs like every 2rs goon out there has kryptonite bullets and you give supes a health bar that would also be sh*t, since you won't feel like you're playing the Man of Steel :rofl:

You can never make a proper game with all these god like characters, it will break the immersion or be too boring and short.

Iron Man is still manageable, he is highly resistant to guns and rockets etc, not fully immune

Just look at Thor in this game. His hammer seems like it's made of thermocol. Even normal human soldiers take 3-4 hits to die. It's ridiculous :lol:

Yeah and Hulk dies from 3-4 gunshots if the enemy is 2 levels above him. They really should keep these bullet-proof heroes out of the game. Look at Civil War cast, everyone except maybe Vision can be killed with a bullet in the back. 

9 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Yeah and Hulk dies from 3-4 gunshots if the enemy is 2 levels above him. They really should keep these bullet-proof heroes out of the game. Look at Civil War cast, everyone except maybe Vision can be killed with a bullet in the back. 

WTF :roflroll:

Hulk has to hide in cover?

34 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

WTF :roflroll:

Hulk has to hide in cover?

Yeah don't jump into a group of shooters with red level numbers above their heads or they'll shoot him to death within seconds. I wish Tony had these people with him so he didn't have to drop a skyscraper on Hulk just to slow him down.

1 hour ago, funnyadit said:

Have requested for one.. Lets hope I get it today..

I registered yesterday. Got the beta key, which apparently needs to be redeemed in order to get a steam key. Haven't got the steam key yet even after redeeming :/

3 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

I registered yesterday. Got the beta key, which apparently needs to be redeemed in order to get a steam key. Haven't got the steam key yet even after redeeming :/

Hmm, I got mine right away from Square-Enix redeem page.

https://avengers.square-enix-games.com/en-us/redeem/login

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

It will come in an hour or two. I got the steam key via Email in 2 hours. Some even reported much longer on Steam Discussions.

• Thanks 1

On 8/13/2020 at 1:20 PM, PhantomShade said:

You don't have supes games yet because his concept is game breaking. the guy is bulletproof and what not, the potatoes of a game that is thrash mobs you have to fight becomes too ez, and too ez means you will get bored quick.

on the other hand if you do some bs like every 2rs goon out there has kryptonite bullets and you give supes a health bar that would also be sh*t, since you won't feel like you're playing the Man of Steel :rofl:

You can never make a proper game with all these god like characters, it will break the immersion or be too boring and short.

Iron Man is still manageable, he is highly resistant to guns and rockets etc, not fully immune

You can make a Superman game that is set in an alien planet instead of Earth where monsters could outsmart him/use magic/red sun radiation etc. Maybe Apokolips with Darkseid as the main villain with Parademons and other villains hunting Superman down. Man of Steel managed to make him look vulnerable and get some fantastic action sequences out of him without losing tension or using kryptonite at all.

Also, WB/DC can make a great Wonder Woman game in the style of God of War. Not sure why they haven't bothered much about the character until this decade. They could also make a cool Green Arrow game.

Edited by The Panda