Marvel’s Avengers

Heaven Angel

11 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

This is spiderman 2 comic right when an Indian guy was doing the stunts for Tobey?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Nope. Indian Spidey named pavitra prabhakar. Some other characters are Mira Jain, aunty Maya, uncle Bhim, Harry Oberoi etc. Gets powers by eating an apple given by sadhu. 

5 hours ago, adity said:

This is kind of a dick move ngl. 

Spidey being exclusive will make it worse for everyone and for the character also.

He won't be essential or meta or get any story attention as there is no way they are going to maintain two different storylines for PS4 and other Xbox/PC. 

What a colossal waste. One of the most popular superhero made exclusive in a live service game... ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Spidey being exclusive will make it worse for everyone and for the character also.

He won't be essential or meta or get any story attention as there is no way they are going to maintain two different storylines for PS4 and other Xbox/PC. 

What a colossal waste. One of the most popular superhero made exclusive in a live service game... ?

Absolute waste. Dunno why I feel like the games story is going to be ok and not so good. They seem to be going full on destiny route just with marvel heroes . 

Still hoping it's good. But NO PRE ORDERING!

12 hours ago, adity said:

This is kind of a dick move ngl. 

This irked me more than I thought it would. I'll check out the beta and maybe pick it up once the first few DLC characters are out later next year. But definitely not at launch at full price when they've made it clear Xbox/PC players aren't getting the full game. 

• Like 1

Thats Pavitra Prabhakar, Indian Spidey.

Damn my bad, got confused.

Nope. Indian Spidey named pavitra prabhakar. Some other characters are Mira Jain, aunty Maya, uncle Bhim, Harry Oberoi etc. Gets powers by eating an apple given by sadhu. 

Wait then should it not be appleman instead of spiderman? Shooting out iphones from his wrist? Swinging on spinning pinwheel. Trapping enimies in a walled garden. Jailbreaking the innocent. Delivering the final cut like a pro to the venomous PC. Charging exorbitant money from the people he saves. Dying in 5 mins underwater. Inability to visit non certified hospitals. Wearing white 720p costume. And his biggest fear be playing video games.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Absolute waste. Dunno why I feel like the games story is going to be ok and not so good. They seem to be going full on destiny route just with marvel heroes . 

Still hoping it's good. But NO PRE ORDERING!

1 hour ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

This irked me more than I thought it would. I'll check out the beta and maybe pick it up once the first few DLC characters are out later next year. But definitely not at launch at full price when they've made it clear Xbox/PC players aren't getting the full game. 

It will be 2rs made in china Tom Holland spodey, with 3-5 half-assed missions, calm down :lol:

The only thing this is good for is the salty tears from xbox walas and some master racers :rofl:

While the exclusive news might not be great but weren't the Xbots hoping that Microsoft buys WB games and make Batman exclusive to Xbox? 

Where were they when a whole game was bought off as exclusive? ex: Titanfall.

They just have to deal with it! 

3 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

I can’t even understand what this game is? Is it single player? Is it co op?

Single player but optional co-op all throughout, and forced co-op for the last few missions afaik.

I can predict retarded AI avengers already.

Game will be a shitshow i'm telling you

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Marvel’s Avengers