Control

Mysteryman

Enjoying the game. So far it's better than QB in every department except details on character models and facial animation. Main character hardly show any emotions while talking.  Facial animations were way better in QB. 

12 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

28/8 according to my EGS library. No time given but I'm hoping it's 12am :|

RPS makes some fun vids. Really enjoy their content.

Yup. The destruction looks fantastic!

Hope my 970 can handle this game well :samui:

My 1070 was dying at a mix of medium to high. I'm hoping the Nvidia drivers come out soon.

29 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Edit: Unlocked but can't download. Error: MD-0011. LOL :rofl:

Try now. Was getting the same error a few minutes ago but it's downloading now.

23GB download size.

2 minutes ago, nash said:

My 1070 was dying at a mix of medium to high. I'm hoping the Nvidia drivers come out soon.

Wow! That's not a good sign :(

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, nash said:

Let me know how performance is for you though. Any idea if there is a day one patch out? 

Sure thing.

Haven't seen any news about a day one patch. Will check the version once the game gets installed.

Played till the first control point.

Getting locked 30fps with all settings on medium. Tried a couple of higher settings as well. There wasn't much of a difference in framerate but input lag started to creep in. So I reverted to all-medium again.

Quite satisfied with the performance. Considering I have an old i5 3550, I was expecting worse.

The game still looks good and the shooting feels satisfying (unlike in QB where it felt slightly off to me).

Hope they release the photo mode soon. And of course, the nvidia driver as well.

Played till the first power. The art style is fantastic and the location is very atmospheric. The whole red light setting, bodies in mid air, the pyramid in the background and the action going on  looked so good. The destruction is bonkers.

Loving it so far. Only complain is frame rate on the Ps4. Its not good, game slightly freezes when one destroy many things in one hit and there is fps drop in bigger fights. Should have gone for the pc version.

So with the new driver I was able to increase a few settings to high and still get anywhere between 30 to 40 fps. The drops aren't that noticeable either. So it's pretty good.

Also, turning off "Controller Aim Assist" and "Controller Aim Stickiness" completely eliminated the input lag for me. The game feels much better to play now.

Got the telekinesis power and I'm just having a blast with it. Wrecking sh*t up feels so good :bigyellowgrin:

A few screenshots:

4JDNZFg.png

zqOm3hp.png

WHz03su.png

8Q9ylaY.png

jAMYwnV.png

6TA50VR.png

• Like 2

13 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Played till the first power. The art style is fantastic and the location is very atmospheric. The whole red light setting, bodies in mid air, the pyramid in the background and the action going on  looked so good. The destruction is bonkers.

Loving it so far. Only complain is frame rate on the Ps4. Its not good, game slightly freezes when one destroy many things in one hit and there is fps drop in bigger fights. Should have gone for the pc version.

Base machines suffer alot now compared to enhanced one. I'm playing on X and it's generally smooth with some hiccups during intense action. 

1 hour ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

How is the performance on base PS4 , if anybody is playing on the same? 

Reddit is full of posts which says that the performance is bad to the extent that game is unplayable in heavy combat scenarios.

I hope I don't have to regret the purchase.

Not good on base machines. It's dropping fps even on X ,so don't expect base machines to be any good.

21 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Out now. 

Game Ready - Provides increased performance and the optimal gaming experience for Control

Drivers didn't so much for me sadly. Still playing at medium. Feelsbadman :(