Control

Mysteryman

This may not be possible, they will plummet the individual sales across platforms. It's still in epic exclusivity contract and yet to launch on STEAM. Publishers aren't that stupid to put a newly released game nominated for GOTY on dirt cheap subscription service. 

It will come on gamepass no doubt but not soon imo. 

• 4 weeks later...

I am really liking the shooting in this but everything around that is just so ........sh*t.

The story, writing etc is just awful. Like a shitty version of a David Lynch script. The performance is pretty sub par too. I can do most games on High/Very High. Here I am on medium and it is still hit and miss. The checkpoint system for saving progress is just crap considering how often you can die. 

And lastly what is up with those load times? On an M.2 SSD it takes 10-15 seconds for the game to reload. Combine that with shitty check points and boss battles that show the same unskippable 5 second boss intro everytime you die and come back makes me want to uninstall this. :wallbash: 

What story? :rofl: Writing is garbage tier. Gameplay (and some design) is literally only redeeming quality of the game else it would be 4/10. Everything is so sparse in the game and all you do is run around killing a wave of enemies thrown at you at every single time.

Don't know how it managed to win any award let alone GOTY. 

Edited by Heaven Angel

Trash game. Uninstalled. Thank f**k it was almost free.

Imagine buying this full price, I would probably try to convince myself it was GOTY too just to get over the trauma of paying that much for this garbage.