Control

Mysteryman

I see a lot of different opinions on this game with reviewers saying the game as great and that “Remedy has found its Mojo[emoji846]”.. while most gamers have been less appreciative of gameplay. I have still not played the game as am sticking to steam for pc games, but rarely have i seen a game divide gamers so unequivocally - people either hate it or find it mediocre or people praise it and find it interesting...

• 3 weeks later...

Remedy is working on a new game set in the same world as Control and Alan Wake

Control: Alan Wake expansion coming on August 27 aka altered world expansion crossover

confirmed by the developer

and i m always late at posting neways

Edited by Defender487

From the FAQ linked in the video : 

What if I purchased the original version of Control previously?
The free upgrade path to Xbox Series X and Playstation 5 version of Control is only available for Control Ultimate Edition

I hope this doesnt mean that people buying deluxe/base + season pass on PS4+Xb1 store get screwed out of the free next- gen upgrades. Especially considering the notorious performance issues at launch.

Edited by fatpigeon

Just now, fatpigeon said:

The free upgrade path to Xbox Series X and Playstation 5 version of Control is only available for Control Ultimate Edition

I hope this doesnt mean that people buying deluxe/base + season pass on PS4+Xb1 store get screwed out of the free next- gen upgrades

This is exactly what it means. They're burning the crowd that bought their game and hoping they'll double dip. This is going to backfire so badly.

6 hours ago, fatpigeon said:

I hope this doesnt mean that people buying deluxe/base + season pass on PS4+Xb1 store get screwed out of the free next- gen upgrades. Especially considering the notorious performance issues at launch.

Ofcourse you screwed. Lol. I bet its 505 games making all this dumb Anti consumer decision not Remedy. Lol