Control

Mysteryman

10 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I didnā€™t get in PS5 as well, Director suit is BaeĀ 

Ā 

i am very early in the game and haven't seen any other suits other than base one but here's my list

Ā 

Astral Dive Suit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Asynchronous Suit > Extradimensional Suit > all others

Ā 

EXV6v0eVAAEF1QH?format=jpg&name=large

Ā 

ivan-skorodumov-jesse-horizontal.jpg?156

4 hours ago, 0verlord said:

how the f*ck do you get the astral dive suit? do PS5 guys with the ultimate edition get it?

Ā 

Unfortunately, it's not a part of the Ultimate Edition. It was a pre-order bonus suit for the base PS4 edition. :(Ā 

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

I completed AWE dlc and expedition tier 1

Ā 

I am left with SHUM, tier 2 and 3 Expeditions and Foundation dlc

Ā 

Please suggest which ones I should complete in which order. I will complete Foundation dlc but doubtful about SHUM and Expeditions

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Ā 

Ā 

Please suggest which ones I should complete in which order. I will complete Foundation dlc but doubtful about SHUM and Expeditions

I didnā€™t play the Tiers either.. play the Foundation.. what is Shum

3 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

I didnā€™t play the Tiers either.. play the Foundation.. what is Shum

Shum is the 2 retro consolesĀ in AWE dlc. You get good stuff after beating it including an outfit. Super tough thoughĀ 

Shum is the 2 retro consolesĀ in AWE dlc. You get good stuff after beating it including an outfit. Super tough thoughĀ 
Complete Foundation first. Shum is good fun, you can replay some fun missions like the Ashtray Maze. As far as I remember you don't have to beat all the Shum missions to get the outfit locked behind it. I remember completing only a couple of missions to get the outfit. I may be wrong.
  • Like 1

On 4/5/2021 at 11:12 PM, 0verlord said:

Once main things are done, use the assisted mode.. For some trophyĀ grinding I used that ..Ā 

• Thanks 1

Total Control revenue is now over ā‚¬83.8m combining all the reported half year figures provided by Digital Bros. ThisĀ includesĀ the Steam version released in August 2020 butĀ does not includeĀ the Ultimate Edition released for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S in February 2021. The estimated budget for Control is around ā‚¬30m and Remedy noted the game has sold over 2m copies as of December 2020. This figure includes the ā‚¬9.49m paid by Epic for the 1-year Epic Game Store exclusivity deal.
https://www.digitalbros.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Digital-Bros-Consolidated-Financial-Statements-for-the-fiscal-year-ended-30-June-2020-criptato.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone manage to complete 'Put A Record On' side mission in the Ultimate edition?

Ā 

This one seems to be bugged for me. Upon accessing the jukebox, it doesn't lead me straight to the Quary site, instead, it prompts the expedition Tiers.Ā 

2 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Did anyone manage to complete 'Put A Record On' side mission in the Ultimate edition?

Ā 

This one seems to be bugged for me. Upon accessing the jukebox, it doesn't lead me straight to the Quary site, instead, it prompts the expedition Tiers.Ā 

Its a known bug, but it doesn't happen for everyone.

Ā 

Couldn't find a solution either :/Ā 

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2021 at 6:49 PM, 0verlord said:

Ā 

Ā 

Bro how did u manage to get the Vending Spree trophy!

Ā 

I have been looking all over the place for altered vending machines but no luck. When I shoot them they just are normal vending machines and not altered, like they don't jump around .

Ā 

Anything that I am missing..? This is the only trophy I am left with in AWE!Ā 

Ā 

Thanks

4 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Ā 

I have been looking all over the place for altered vending machines but no luck. When I shoot them they just are normal vending machines and not altered, like they don't jump around .

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks

Ā 

This is the route I used. Got it in a few tries.

Ā 

Ā 

35 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks

Ā 

completed the story, not the trophyĀ :harhar:Ā I am not a trophy hunterĀ :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

:PĀ 

Ā 

Yeah I was like that until last year.. now I hunt for trophies ?

Ā 

ThanksĀ 

I ask myself - should I grind for trophies or start new game from backlog? I always start a new game ?

• Haha 1