Control

Mysteryman

On 4/23/2021 at 12:00 PM, Ethan_Hunt said:

Did anyone manage to complete 'Put A Record On' side mission in the Ultimate edition?

This one seems to be bugged for me. Upon accessing the jukebox, it doesn't lead me straight to the Quary site, instead, it prompts the expedition Tiers. 

The Jukebox mission IIRC correctly asks you to complete four waves within a stipulated time. There is no story to it, so I did not use spoiler tags.

12 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

The Jukebox mission IIRC correctly asks you to complete four waves within a stipulated time. There is no story to it, so I did not use spoiler tags.

Yep, It completed automatically for me after completing Tier 3 of the Expeditions.

1 hour ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Haa this is the same route I took some 10 times :(

Lemme try again

The room that has 2 vending machines is almost guaranteed to have one that is possessed. Just make sure you take it out quickly. I lost a few of those just because I wasn't prepared at times. 

Just now, Ethan_Hunt said:

Yep, It completed automatically for me after completing Tier 3 of the Expeditions.

The room that has 2 vending machines is almost guaranteed to have one that is possessed. Just make sure you take it out quickly. I lost a few of those just because I wasn't prepared at times. 

Thanks will give it a try again, its just that i am 2 trophies away from 100% including DLC. So just wanna get done with that and  delete  the game and make space on my PS5.

Very nice game, just completed the PC Gamepass version, wonder why there was so much bitch and moan over this game some 2-3 months ago.

Hope they make sequels, lots of possibilities for new enemy, lore, powers etc.

Also hope they make Jesse Faden look more like the actress she's based off, current Jesse just looks weird like the rest of the NPCs in the game.

Probably will buy this game for reals for the DLC when it goes cheaper on steam.

Finished the main campaign yesterday. 
The core gameplay is really satisfying and really love the creepy vibe of the game but sadly it falls short in a few areas. 
1. I think all weapon forms should've been available as a traditional wheel rather than only 2 forms equipped. 
2. The inventory management in the game is horrendous. It's such a pita to manage the mods. I stopped giving a f**k after a while. 
3. No bombastic fights. Encounters in general are pretty fun but the game lacked standout moments or setpieces or big bosses. Ashtray maze is the only one that comes to mind. 
4. Bad storytelling. There is absolutely no resolution in the story. Heck, I didn't even understand the story beyond the broad strokes. Maybe if I read the 200 pages of random docs, I'll know better but I'm not gonna do that. 

Overall, I think it was a 7.6/10 game for me. Fun and memorable game but pretty significant shortcomings. 
Ashtray Maze section of the game was the best 10 mins. of gaming in a long time.

This soundtrack playing in the background was bloody briliant.

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

The core gameplay is really satisfying and really love the creepy vibe of the game but sadly it falls short in a few areas. 

1. I think all weapon forms should've been available as a traditional wheel rather than only 2 forms equipped. 

2. The inventory management in the game is horrendous. It's such a pita to manage the mods. I stopped giving a f**k after a while. 

3. No bombastic fights. Encounters in general are pretty fun but the game lacked standout moments or setpieces or big bosses. Ashtray maze is the only one that comes to mind. 

4. Bad storytelling. There is absolutely no resolution in the story. Heck, I didn't even understand the story beyond the broad strokes. Maybe if I read the 200 pages of random docs, I'll know better but I'm not gonna do that. 

Overall, I think it was a 7.6/10 game for me. Fun and memorable game but pretty significant shortcomings. 

Gotta get back to it, stopped after getting RE8

13 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Ashtray Maze section of the game was the best 10 mins. of gaming in a long time.

This soundtrack playing in the background was bloody briliant.

agreed. Those 10 minutes are worth full price of the game. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Pretty much agree with this yeah. Thats why I think a sequel would be so good. There's a lot of potential here, just gotta smooth out those rough edges. 

Got it from Epic store. Started playing on my Rig. Some points that i notices on game -

1. There is a texture loading issue / bug in the game (atleast on pc version). Sometimes the textures and environment in the game look washed out and down right ugly

2. No variety in terms of enemies. They are all just the same. As mentioned the Boss fights are also not that great. The monologues which the main character keeps on having with her self are monotonous and bore - nowhere near Max Payne.

3. Upgrades and mods system is a pain.

4. I am trying to play it Max Payne style utilising my Gun more than the abilities; miss the Bullet Time mechanism though.

Glad did not spend on the game

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 8:18 AM, stingray said:

Got it from Epic store. Started playing on my Rig. Some points that i notices on game -

1. There is a texture loading issue / bug in the game (atleast on pc version). Sometimes the textures and environment in the game look washed out and down right ugly

I didn't have this problem on the GOG version.

• 1 month later...

Finished the game yesterday. Mixed feelings.

The different powers and breakable environment was fun and engaging. But the inventory management & story is so effin complicated that I stopped caring about it after some time.

Astral Maze section was absolutely brilliant. Pumped a lot of power & promise into the game.

Spoiler

The Alan Wake part was really fun and refreshing too!

Finally watched this video and really and a laugh at some of the really creative comments :D

3 minutes ago, funjabi said:

Finished the game yesterday. Mixed feelings.

The different powers and breakable environment was fun and engaging. But the inventory management & story is so effin complicated that I stopped caring about it after some time.

Astral Maze section was absolutely brilliant. Pumped a lot of power & promise into the game.

Reveal hidden contents

The Alan Wake part was really fun and refreshing too!

Finally watched this video and really and a laugh at some of the really creative comments :D

They really did all the characters dirty. She comes across 100x more likeable in this video than she does in the game where she's like some robot without any emotion 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Played this on PS5 through PS plus extra last night for an hour . Had played this game earlier on X1X at 30fps and now playing at 60fps(no ray tracing) is so much more fun . Adaptive triggers also makes gameplay feel different ( Liking it so far) 

Also tried the Ray tracing mode game looks so much better. But runs at 30fps . Will stick to the 60fps mode feels so smooth. 

• Like 1