Control

Mysteryman

Wow so much hate. Lol

Game is good

Lol game out of my personal Goty list. Very poorly optimized and story is just stupid and so as the character. 

Best thing about the game is gameplay and world design.

Some side quests are good but ya majority of them are bad.

Completed the game. Dunno what the hell happened. Zero clue about story nd all.

? 

By the way, everyone acknowledged the gameplay but it doesn't change the shite story, awful characters, poor mission structure. There were like 2-3 good missions and rest everything else was just a mess. 

This is the only game I refused to play without headphones because of the incredible sound design and sound stage. Searched for the guy who did the audio and guess what, same person who worked on INSIDE sound design. Not at all surprising. 

On 1/10/2020 at 1:09 PM, Joe Cool said:

?

By the way, everyone acknowledged the gameplay but it doesn't change the shite story, awful characters, poor mission structure. There were like 2-3 good missions and rest everything else was just a mess. 

Ya so u checked my following posts after that post?. I gave it 7.5 which is good imo. I criticized story,and technical problems but gameplay was good and so as the setting. 

I was pissed by frame rate issues but still enjoying the gameplay and Astral maze sequence blew me away and changed my opinion from avg to good. Go check my posts after i made that post.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Well I, for one, thought the gameplay was amazeballs :P

The gunplay was satisfying, the powers were amazing and the environmental destruction was a sight to behold. Couldn't help but be reminded of the matrix lobby scene after most gunfights.

And I loved the art direction and atmosphere too.

Didn't really care much about the story. But yeah, it was sh*t.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I started playing this game yesterday. 

The story is a snoozefest. However, gameplay is engaging, the particle effects and physics are great. 

The way protagonist talk with herself feels like the game is meant to have choices but doesn't. 

Let's see for how long this game can keep me entertained. 

3 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

When f**king DLC will release for Xbox?  I check store daily but nothing. :/

The foundation dlc will be out on 24th June for Xbox. Maybe all the future dlc are timed exclusive. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Completed Foundation. It was alright nothing special. Performance issues still not fixed on X i see.

Also, wtf is the story man. I can't understand sh*t and voice acting is horrible in DLC especially the main character.  Story more confusing then kojima games.