Control

Mysteryman

Total Control revenue is now over €83.8m combining all the reported half year figures provided by Digital Bros. This includes the Steam version released in August 2020 but does not include the Ultimate Edition released for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S in February 2021. The estimated budget for Control is around €30m and Remedy noted the game has sold over 2m copies as of December 2020. This figure includes the €9.49m paid by Epic for the 1-year Epic Game Store exclusivity deal.
https://www.digitalbros.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Digital-Bros-Consolidated-Financial-Statements-for-the-fiscal-year-ended-30-June-2020-criptato.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone manage to complete 'Put A Record On' side mission in the Ultimate edition?

This one seems to be bugged for me. Upon accessing the jukebox, it doesn't lead me straight to the Quary site, instead, it prompts the expedition Tiers. 

2 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Did anyone manage to complete 'Put A Record On' side mission in the Ultimate edition?

This one seems to be bugged for me. Upon accessing the jukebox, it doesn't lead me straight to the Quary site, instead, it prompts the expedition Tiers. 

Its a known bug, but it doesn't happen for everyone.

Couldn't find a solution either :/ 

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2021 at 6:49 PM, 0verlord said:

I completed AWE dlc and expedition tier 1

I am left with SHUM, tier 2 and 3 Expeditions and Foundation dlc

Please suggest which ones I should complete in which order. I will complete Foundation dlc but doubtful about SHUM and Expeditions

Bro how did u manage to get the Vending Spree trophy!

I have been looking all over the place for altered vending machines but no luck. When I shoot them they just are normal vending machines and not altered, like they don't jump around .

Anything that I am missing..? This is the only trophy I am left with in AWE! 

Thanks

4 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

I have been looking all over the place for altered vending machines but no luck. When I shoot them they just are normal vending machines and not altered, like they don't jump around .

Thanks

This is the route I used. Got it in a few tries.

35 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Thanks

completed the story, not the trophy :harhar: I am not a trophy hunter :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

On 4/23/2021 at 12:00 PM, Ethan_Hunt said:

The Jukebox mission IIRC correctly asks you to complete four waves within a stipulated time. There is no story to it, so I did not use spoiler tags.

12 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

The Jukebox mission IIRC correctly asks you to complete four waves within a stipulated time. There is no story to it, so I did not use spoiler tags.

Yep, It completed automatically for me after completing Tier 3 of the Expeditions.

1 hour ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Haa this is the same route I took some 10 times :(

Lemme try again

The room that has 2 vending machines is almost guaranteed to have one that is possessed. Just make sure you take it out quickly. I lost a few of those just because I wasn't prepared at times. 

Just now, Ethan_Hunt said:

Yep, It completed automatically for me after completing Tier 3 of the Expeditions.

The room that has 2 vending machines is almost guaranteed to have one that is possessed. Just make sure you take it out quickly. I lost a few of those just because I wasn't prepared at times. 

Thanks will give it a try again, its just that i am 2 trophies away from 100% including DLC. So just wanna get done with that and  delete  the game and make space on my PS5.

Very nice game, just completed the PC Gamepass version, wonder why there was so much bitch and moan over this game some 2-3 months ago.

Hope they make sequels, lots of possibilities for new enemy, lore, powers etc.

Also hope they make Jesse Faden look more like the actress she's based off, current Jesse just looks weird like the rest of the NPCs in the game.

Probably will buy this game for reals for the DLC when it goes cheaper on steam.

Finished the main campaign yesterday. 

The core gameplay is really satisfying and really love the creepy vibe of the game but sadly it falls short in a few areas. 

1. I think all weapon forms should've been available as a traditional wheel rather than only 2 forms equipped. 

2. The inventory management in the game is horrendous. It's such a pita to manage the mods. I stopped giving a f**k after a while. 

3. No bombastic fights. Encounters in general are pretty fun but the game lacked standout moments or setpieces or big bosses. Ashtray maze is the only one that comes to mind. 

4. Bad storytelling. There is absolutely no resolution in the story. Heck, I didn't even understand the story beyond the broad strokes. Maybe if I read the 200 pages of random docs, I'll know better but I'm not gonna do that. 

Overall, I think it was a 7.6/10 game for me. Fun and memorable game but pretty significant shortcomings. 

• Like 2

The core gameplay is really satisfying and really love the creepy vibe of the game but sadly it falls short in a few areas. 
1. I think all weapon forms should've been available as a traditional wheel rather than only 2 forms equipped. 
2. The inventory management in the game is horrendous. It's such a pita to manage the mods. I stopped giving a f**k after a while. 
3. No bombastic fights. Encounters in general are pretty fun but the game lacked standout moments or setpieces or big bosses. Ashtray maze is the only one that comes to mind. 
4. Bad storytelling. There is absolutely no resolution in the story. Heck, I didn't even understand the story beyond the broad strokes. Maybe if I read the 200 pages of random docs, I'll know better but I'm not gonna do that. 

Overall, I think it was a 7.6/10 game for me. Fun and memorable game but pretty significant shortcomings. 
Ashtray Maze section of the game was the best 10 mins. of gaming in a long time.

This soundtrack playing in the background was bloody briliant.

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Gotta get back to it, stopped after getting RE8

2 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Pretty much agree with this yeah. Thats why I think a sequel would be so good. There's a lot of potential here, just gotta smooth out those rough edges.