Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

12 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Missed this, 8k now. Will keep an eye out during the next sale.

Thanks!

Should go lower. I got it anyway and the size is almost like a memory card reader, smaller than a cigarette box. I was surprised at the size, considering internal ssds are slightly bigger.

100% cashback Max ₹50 on recharges and bill payments

October 7th 8 AM to October 7th 8 PM
This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period. This offer is applicable only for customers who see this offer.

9 hours ago, HEMAN said:

1 month?

Haha ! 7-10 days man. 

8 hours ago, santanu18 said:

Should go lower. I got it anyway and the size is almost like a memory card reader, smaller than a cigarette box. I was surprised at the size, considering internal ssds are slightly bigger.

100% cashback Max ₹50 on recharges and bill payments

October 7th 8 AM to October 7th 8 PM
This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period. This offer is applicable only for customers who see this offer.

Internal sata ssds are bigger due to enclosure size which has to be made compatible with 2.5inch drives. If you open one up, more than 50% is empty space ! 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, goDofWar_skr said:

Is this over?

Yes it is. It was all time lowest price so it didn't last long

9 hours ago, Walker said:

Anyone see any deals on 19.5 inch monitors please ping me. The size has to be 19.5

Wait for 3 more days for the deals to start

Nintendo Switch with Gray/Neon Blue and Red Joy‑Con - HAC-001(-01) with $25 Amazon.com Gift Card by Nintendo $299.99

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sadpixel said:

If there's any sale on 1 TB / 500 GB SSD (SATA 2.5 Inch), please let me know. I'd very much appreciate it! 

The Crucial MX500 500GB is already going for 5.3k on Amazon. At max you'll get 100-200 off on it. 

The Evo 860 went for 5.8k earlier this month. Might worth keeping an eye on it.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sadpixel said:

If there's any sale on 1 TB / 500 GB SSD (SATA 2.5 Inch), please let me know. I'd very much appreciate it! 

I got the Kingston 480GB one for 3.6k from flipkart, it might come up again. May not be the fastest SSD but more than enough for PS4 or budget laptops.

The Crucial MX500 500GB is already going for 5.3k on Amazon. At max you'll get 100-200 off on it. 
The Evo 860 went for 5.8k earlier this month. Might worth keeping an eye on it.
I had a question on this, I currently have a Samsung Evo 750, does these new 860 and Crucial MX 500 offer significant improvement over my ssd that it makes sense to get them?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

49 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

I had a question on this, I currently have a Samsung Evo 750, does these new 860 and Crucial MX 500 offer significant improvement over my ssd that it makes sense to get them?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

What's the capacity of yours and what speeds are you getting? If you are getting read/writes in the ~500MBPS range, then there may not be a reason to upgrade unless you need more capacity.