WWE 2K20

Heaven Angel

z8Rzy2I.jpg

“As a hardcore gamer and ambassador of everything it means to ‘Never Say Never’ in both my professional and personal life, it is a dream come true to be selected as the WWE 2K19 cover Superstar,” he said.

Nothing else about the game is announced but you can pre-order it right away.

ewpJQjm.png

Full press-conference below:

I haven't played a WWE game in a very long time. The last game I owned was, I think, SvR 2010 or 2011. I genuinely don't even remember. ?

So yeah, been waiting since for a decent game that'll pique my interest, but it just doesn't.

Hoping this year might be something special.

8 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Full press-conference below:

I haven't played a WWE game in a very long time. The last game I owned was, I think, SvR 2010 or 2011. I genuinely don't even remember. ?

So yeah, been waiting since for a decent game that'll pique my interest, but it just doesn't.

Hoping this year might be something special.

Keep your hopes low.It will be yet another garbage game with same bugs and issues that these games have been facing since almost last 15 years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

So i commented a month back on wwe 2k FB page that i am unable to use the pin system, someone posted that the pin system can be changed to the old one, but i am unable to find it ? Will there be only one pin system in this game ?

I though 2K would save WWE back in the day THQ went out, but now when i look at it, i haven't been able to play a WWE game for 77 years now firstly as i didn't have a PS4 and now even the AI can pin me and i can't get up, the pin system sucks, even FIFA removed similar type of mechanism they used for Pens.

Do keep in mind that i have weak eye vision and i can't do anything to master the pin system that requires you to focus on a green zone and stopping the rapidly moving pointer in it, as the green zone even shrinks if you make a mistake.

So to come back to the point can i change the pin break system to anything else if yes how does that work ?

Edited by NitroNeo

• 3 weeks later...