Anyone else burnt out on games?

or is it just me ?

from the past year or so i have lost all interest in gaming,didn't even bother to check E3

literally the only two games i bother about are monster hunter world(pc version) or cyberpunk 2077,rest i have lost interest in everything

Just you..at least for now. Had ups and downs but games are a good way to escape from reality from time to time.

Plus, still fun regardless how derpy they get. Co-op is always fun as ever and love playing with friends. VbOK5hr.png

It's just a phase you're going thru. Either you'll come back with a vengeance or you'll move on to other passtimes.

For me games are my way to unwind. Expecially "flower" or "flow". Or just jumping into GTAV and drive around for a few hours.

Agree, not a phase for me too. There was a time I hadn't completed single game for almost 2 years during 2013-2014, But I am back on it from 2015.. its more about peaceful time you can allot for gaming and your passion for it. For me if a AAA, must play title comes even at busiest time of work, ill make sure to game overtime and finish it.. whether I play or not I keep following it and getting hyped for it until the release. 

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Agree, not a phase for me too. There was a time I hadn't completed single game for almost 2 years during 2013-2014, But I am back on it from 2015.. its more about peaceful time you can allot for gaming and your passion for it. For me if a AAA, must play title comes even at busiest time of work, ill make sure to game overtime and finish it.. whether I play or not I keep following it and getting hyped for it until the release. 

You my friend state it's not a phase and then went on and described how you went thru a phase :lol:

You my friend state it's not a phase and then went on and described how you went thru a phase :lol:

Bro I never lost interest in gaming, that phase I didn’t go through since like 12 years now.. I couldn’t complete any games mainly due to time but I still kept buying good stuff that was coming out.. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am not out of gaming but it has reduced a lot. I blame life getting busy rather than losing interest but I had a good run. Gaming from 1996 till 2011 was a bit too much to be honest. Now I play whatever has very good reviews especially here. Only genre I really can't play now is full fledged RPGs :-(

I went thru the phase about 18 years back where I wasn't very interested in playing Video Games anymore but here I am, 37 and putting in about 14-20 hrs a week.

Just now, Walker said:

I went thru the phase about 18 years back where I wasn't very interested in playing Video Games anymore but here I am, 37 and putting in about 14-20 hrs a week.

Don't mind me prying but how do you do it? I am 32 and barely find time to put in atleast 5 hours a week. Only time I game more is when I am on leave or holiday. Are you self employed?

1 minute ago, b!T said:

Don't mind me prying but how do you do it? I am 32 and barely find time to put in atleast 5 hours a week. Only time I game more is when I am on leave or holiday. Are you self employed?

I am self employed but when I was doing the standard 9 to whatever I mostly managed the same play time. Yeah sometimes it's hard to find the time but then again I play from 11:30pm to 1:30am almost everyday. On the weekend I mostly pull all nighters from about 1am till about 6am. 

2 minutes ago, Walker said:

I am self employed but when I was doing the standard 9 to whatever I mostly managed the same play time. Yeah sometimes it's hard to find the time but then again I play from 11:30pm to 1:30am almost everyday. On the weekend I mostly pull all nighters from about 1am till about 6am. 

Hmm, I am not able to pull all nighters like you do. 3 hours is the max I can game continuously that too by risking the wrath of wifey :lol:

6 minutes ago, b!T said:

Hmm, I am not able to pull all nighters like you do. 3 hours is the max I can game continuously that too by risking the wrath of wifey :lol:

:lol: I feel you. It helps when the wifey mostly works the evening shift.

or is it just me ?
from the past year or so i have lost all interest in gaming,didn't even bother to check E3
literally the only two games i bother about are monster hunter world(pc version) or cyberpunk 2077,rest i have lost interest in everything

Same here

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Going through that phase now. Do not feel like playing any games besides overwatch at the moment. Even OW is kind of annoying with all Hanzo and Brigitte spam everywhere <_<

1 hour ago, Keano said:

Going through that phase now. Do not feel like playing any games besides overwatch at the moment. Even OW is kind of annoying with all Hanzo and Brigitte spam everywhere <_<

Blizzard can't balance games even if their lives are dependent on it. Gave up long ago. 

Archived