Sacred Games Spoiler Discussion thread

hope

Just finished.

What was the ending? Some kind of radiation from that symbol? Or bomb planted at nawazs residence? 

Why did the girl say to nawaz you were made an idiot for 20 years? 

Why nawaz shot himself when he could have fled?

Why is trivedi kept?

How will third father survive? 

Why Saif got the call. His father helped nawaz but why call Saif? 

Man Katekar death was so sad :(:(

Just finished.

What was the ending? Some kind of radiation from that symbol? Or bomb planted at nawazs residence? 

Why did the girl say to nawaz you were made an idiot for 20 years? 

Why nawaz shot himself when he could have fled?

Why is trivedi kept?

How will third father survive? 

Why Saif got the call. His father helped nawaz but why call Saif? 

Man Katekar death was so sad [emoji20][emoji20]
aap k saare sawaalo ka jawaab break k baad.. aka season 2.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, adity said:

About the ending, there was a Geiger counter in the final shot. Could it mean there was a nuclear bomb over there? 

Not there in the bunker itself but it will probably be the plot for season 2. The weapons itself were not the thing Gaitonde warned about, he knew what was coming and built a bunker to escape it.

We also don't know why Trivedi was in the bunker being tortured and what the betrayal of Gaitonde was about.

Just now, Generally said:

Not there in the bunker itself but it will probably be the plot for season 2. The weapons itself were not the thing Gaitonde warned about, he knew what was coming and built a bunker to escape it.

We also don't know why Trivedi was in the bunker being tortured and what the betrayal of Gaitonde was about.

Bhonsle says we need to be ready if a attack comes.

If its nuclear then what are they gonna do?

Nawaz built the bunker to keep trivedi safe and shot himself :ko:

Just now, hope said:

Bhonsle says we need to be ready if a attack comes.

If its nuclear then what are they gonna do?

Nawaz built the bunker to keep trivedi safe and shot himself :ko:

It's likely that the guru, bhonsle and trivedi are all behind the nuclear attack. Gaitonde wouldn't know to build a bunker unless he knew for certainty that a nuke will be used.

I guess season 2 will also show how the nuke was sourced. Maybe Gaitonde was tricked into believing it would be used somewhere else instead of Mumbai.

best would be stop speculating or someone who has read the books will spoil the party... lets wait for the next season.. i believe we will see more of nawaaz that guy is a revelation...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

One of the best book adaption ever done in India.

I think there is a plan to nuke Mumbai, Trivedi and Gaitonde were in a bunker with Trivedi in it's safest core with supplies and radiation detection sensors. If you see during titles there is nuke explosion going off.

btw the Music score is out of the world, was playing title track in loop for a while 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HvselWKPhfY

• 1 year later...

Watched the first two episodes of Season 2 last night. Loving the refined production values, so well made this show. The general flow of the acting is so natural, hooked me in instantly.

Gaitonde making his across the waters, swimming like a mad man possessed and fueled by revenge reminded me of Edmond Dantès escaping and swimming away from Château d'If!

Edited by Black_Hawk

4 minutes ago, Maximus said:

So, Shahid Khan and Sartaj Singh were what, cousins?

Edit: why leave the series on such a cliff hanger, don't see a season 3 happening with everyone dead and Nawaz's arc closed. 

I dont really see how Shahid Khan and Sartaj having a connection affects the story in any way, or did I miss something??

5 minutes ago, Maximus said:

So, Shahid Khan and Sartaj Singh were what, cousins?

Edit: why leave the series on such a cliff hanger, don't see a season 3 happening with everyone dead and Nawaz's arc closed. 

Also everyone dead?

I thought he got the right passcode in the end....

• Haha 1