Ghostwire Tokyo

Engineer

Just now, roun90 said:

I only played Wvil Eithin 2 (on PC). As far as I played - the game had no issues. It ran butter smooth and played well. It was fun. I did not finish it though, because other games got my attention in between.

I was talking about 1 

It’s just awfully bad in performance. 
Looks like a straight up PS2 game made for PS3 & ported onto PS4 without any optimisations.
Gameplay & atmosphere was good & got RE vibes. 

2 didn’t have performance issues as it wasn’t Crossgen. 
But like you said wasn’t really good enough to play it through. 

4 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Neh, not really awful. It actually had better variety of enemies and boss fights than tlou. 

ND games don’t really have mid game boss fights as such. 

As for enemy variety….I don’t think so. 

Having much more complex traits of each enemy is more important than just making them look different & do the same thing. 

TLOU excelled at enemy variations as fighting a basic zombie was nothing like fighting a clicker & humans were totally different to take on altogether. 

Couldn’t play more than 2 hrs of TEW1, bored me to death. TLoU >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TEW1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Graphics are not the only parameter determining quality. I'd say it's the least important factor. 

It was a cross gen game which also supported ps3 and x360 so you can't expect too much in terms of graphics. 

There were many many other Crossgen releases or later ports that came from PS360. 

You might not be as active back then but I was in my gaming prime. 

MGS5

Destiny 

BF4

COD Ghosts

ACIV BF

Mordor

RE5/6

Metro

Wolfenstein 

TLOU 

GTA5

Far Cry 4

& more I played but can’t think of.

were all great looking Crossgen games & didn’t use this stupid excuse to look even remotely as shity as TEW did. 

Edited by AnK

2 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Had this been from a PS studio, the Xbox folks here would’ve been a little more brave about ripping it to shreds :fear1:

Exactly.

According to bots, HFW was 'curb stomped' by Elden Ring. By that logic, this should be worse than a dumpster fire, a bag of dog poop set on fire.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

According to bots, HFW was 'curb stomped' by Elden Ring.

Yesterday I asked many people in a WA grp who bought both game but were only discussing ER non-stop - have you finished HFW? Everyone said, lol forgot about that 

myself near 40hrs in ER while barely cracking 10hrs in HFW even tho I bought HFW 1st

20 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

You need to stop your bs elitism otberwise

It’s not my problem if you started in just recent years & usually don’t know sh*t about what you are talking. 

15 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Yesterday I asked many people in a WA grp who bought both game but were only discussing ER non-stop - have you finished HFW? Everyone said, lol forgot about that 

myself near 40hrs in ER while barely cracking 10hrs in HFW even tho I bought HFW 1st

That's ok. Depends on who you ask. I would have finished HFW if not for being so busy at work.

'curb stomping' comment from xboners came for the meta score and top sales, as if 88 was trash and being second to elden ring on sales was somehow a flop?! GT7 leading on sales over Elden Ring for 3 weeks is also ignored conveniently.

The same xboners are now defending ghostwire like 'Ohh, it's not that bad, 75 is a good score.'

What's funny is, only one platform let's you play all 4 of these games (good or bad) :D

Edited by gecko89

I just replied to a normal conversation about the experience with this studio I have. 

You just had to see me & come to puke your bile as usual. 
Out of god knows what sort of egotistical fascination. 

Oh so now it should get a pass coz budget wasn’t same as other AAA despite being priced just like other AAA. 

Did you even play TEW atleast halfway through or just interested in interrupting conversations & then threatening ppl publicly on what to & what not to do?!? 

Ok, on The Evil Within 1 front, that meta score feels unfair. It may have launched as a buggy mess, I don't know. I played it years later, it still had performance issues and controls were a bit clunky but gawwwd dayyuuumm, they f**ckin nailed the survival horror aspect in higher difficulty. They should have removed the easier modes entirely, game would have been reviewed well I think.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Its the other way round 

Screenshot-20220322-151530-Whats-App.jpg

Oh atleast Sony fanboys didn’t congratulate Bungie on the The Witch Queen reviews(not for real atleast) :rofl: 

We all know who likes to give undue credit. 

It was the Deathloop developer who thanked Playstation on stage while receiving awards for  believing & investing in them to greenlit the project. 

Edited by AnK
  • Haha 1