Watch Dogs Legion

Engineer

That causes a tsunami of butthurt in PCMR people unless in specific niche cases like CoD MW 2019.
Also these "drop in drop out " co-op games like the SoulsBorne series and Watchdoges are very annoying for most people if online.
In Souls series if you play in offline mode 100% some a**hole(s) will come to gank you, in WD2 other players would attempt to Hax you, atleast that is what was shown in trailers
And yet somehow devs/publishers keep forcing online only in SP game for absolutely no reason. We all know what a sh*t show simcity was. Even the game i am playing currently Hitman 2 an absolutely amazing game in every sense kind of forces me to be always online. Along with MK 11 also that I am playing. All these should be playable 100% offline with all SP features if I wish so. But somehow it does not work that way.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

I hope that means this game does work offline as well. From all the trailers and gameplay i am getting a feeling that this is somehow online only.

It does. It's not always online game. Online just adds in some benefit. 

It does. It's not always online game. Online just adds in some benefit. 
Perfect thanks.

Now if only the game is not an epic exclusive & is available on steam with no Denuvo on top to murder CPU usage, oh wait......

41 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Perfect thanks.

Now if only the game is not an epic exclusive & is available on steam with no Denuvo on top to murder CPU usage, oh wait......

imho this game isn't even worth:zodka:, let alone buy.

Only Ubi games i've played recently are both the ACO's, WD2 and GR Wildlands, all good games, never used to understand why people sh*t on Ubi so much, now i know :rofl:

unknown.png

Standard - $60

Gold - $100 

Ultimate - $120 

Four week VIP status that lets them earn currency and XP 30% faster, and the elite pass voucher which offers access to “exclusive” challenges and rewards. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...