Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Engineer

The Outer Worlds

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

 

Says code already redeemed :\

Tried with two different ID's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing it using world's best value for money gaming service. Fantastic game so far. Loving all the character dialogues and choices game giving you so early on.  It feels like mass effect meets Fallout. 

 

Looking forward to playing more. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Playing it using world's best value for money gaming service. Fantastic game so far. Loving all the character dialogues and choices game giving you so early on.  It feels like mass effect meets Fallout. 

 

Looking forward to playing more. :)

That mass effect meets fallout comment is enough on its own to make me crave this game!

 

vdmn95vdmn95.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feels so bad playing this game for free on gamepass knowing that I've paid full price for far worse games in past (Andromeda). That's how good this game is. I did a 10 hour marathon over the weekend and had to put down controller only because I was too damn tired. Just love the voice acting, dialogues and story. Seriously get the firefly vibes from it

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Feels so bad playing this game for free on gamepass knowing that I've paid full price for far worse games in past (Andromeda). That's how good this game is. I did a 10 hour marathon over the weekend and had to put down controller only because I was too damn tired. Just love the voice acting, dialogues and story. Seriously get the firefly vibes from it emoji7.png

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
 

U feel bad when you watch Netflix movies? 

 

You do realise Obsidian is owned by a trillion dollar company?. Stop worrying about MS money and worry about your money and if u so rich then donate some to poor people in India.

 

Good to see Indian economy rising at fast pace as people want to pay full price over 100Rs for GP.

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
U feel bad when you watch Netflix movies? 
 
You do realise Obsidian is owned by a trillion dollar company?. Stop worrying about MS money and worry about your money and if u so rich then donate some to poor people in India.
 
Good to see Indian economy rising at fast pace as people want to pay full price over 100Rs for GP.
Netflix comparison is idiotic. You could compare only if the movies releasing in theaters release on the same day on netflix as well. You must be real fun at parties too that instead of looking at the appreciation of a game you are focusing on creating some random negative narrative out of context from someone's statement. Have a bright future in Indian Media. Try there.
Also, if you spend as much time in volunteering as you do hitting your keyboard then you'd actually end up helping those poor people of India.
Just for your kind information, you do not have to be rich to help. I volunteer almost every weekend with Enable India and Makkala Jagriti. You need to invest your time to do good.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Netflix comparison is idiotic. You could compare only if the movies releasing in theaters release on the same day on netflix as well. You must be real fun at parties too that instead of looking at the appreciation of a game you are focusing on creating some random negative narrative out of context from someone's statement. Have a bright future in Indian Media. Try there.
Also, if you spend as much time in volunteering as you do hitting your keyboard then you'd actually end up helping those poor people of India.
Just for your kind information, you do not have to be rich to help. I volunteer almost every weekend with Enable India and Makkala Jagriti. You need to invest your time to do good.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
 

So when you buying it to support the devs?  :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2019 at 12:25 AM, Snake said:

Was really enjoying the game....then I reached Monarch, now it's a slog

 

Also the game is way to easy on medium/normal difficulty.

 

I have just finished Monarch. I am not enjoying the game anymore. Feels too slow and the overall story doesn't feel interesting to me at this point for me to continue. I am playing on Hard but the game play is getting repetitive with bullet sponge enemies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2019 at 3:00 PM, realsoccerdude111 said:

You cant one hit melee/shot stealth kill in outer worlds is this true?

Also grass shrubs turns very translucent while sneaking..can this be turned off? I feel it takes away immersion from stealth

 

With a high enough DPS you can one hit kill.

 

The transparent shrubs are for you to see the enemies... don't think you can turn it off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...