ZFKJ3-TT3BB-JTBJT-T3JJT-JWX9H

HXKBT-XJ6FR-WBRKJ-J3TTB-RSBHR 

ZRWBJ-ST6XR-CBFKT-JT3J3-FRXJ5

Z65B3-JCXX6-5JXW3-3B33J-9SWT6 

ZFKJ3-TT6FF-KTFKT-T3JJT-JWX36

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Keano said:

if i buy a copy - can me and a buddy play on two different screens instead of split screen? 

Nope. Need another console to play on different screen.

Also, split screen is messed up as they made it horizontal instead of vertical. 

3 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Nope. Need another console to play on different screen.

Also, split screen is messed up as they made it horizontal instead of vertical. 

I am planning to get this on PC. I read that there were options for Borderlands 2 but needs some tedious steps. Got two copies on voidu for $48 each. POS Voidu is now refusing to fulfill my order and is delaying the keys.  Horrible first time experience with Voidu :lol: 

I cant talk for others, but i always struggled playing games on splitscreen on same screen even if it is on a giant screen TV. I get distracted easily.

Edited by Keano

7 minutes ago, Keano said:

I am planning to get this on PC. I read that there were options for Borderlands 2 but needs some tedious steps. Got two copies on voidu for $48 each. POS Voidu is now refusing to fulfill my order and is delaying the keys.  Horrible first time experience with Voidu :lol: 

LAN still works. You just have to set it up. Since Hamachi/Tunngle are dead, you will need to use Radmin.

Never heard of Voidu. 

people who are playing the sp campaign solo or coop ....hows it so far? not worth buying at mrp? BL2 was so epic damn ....had bought that at launch ......this apparently isnt that epic right? im ignoring reviews cos of the love/hate bias :P

Edited by kold_war

40 minutes ago, kold_war said:

people who are playing the sp campaign solo or coop ....hows it so far? not worth buying at mrp? BL2 was so epic damn ....had bought that at launch ......this apparently isnt that epic right? im ignoring reviews cos of the love/hate bias :P

It's good so far. I wouldn't say better than BL2 due to characters. The QoL changes are very nice and doesn't feel dated. Sliding and jumping above feels a lot better. Driving is still meh.

Guns are great. Almost same kind of gameplay. It's for Borderlands fans. It's just the performance isn't great to keep up with the game. Lots of stuttering and other issues.

I would suggest to wait for few patches at the moment. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

It's good so far. I wouldn't say better than BL2 due to characters. The QoL changes are very nice and doesn't feel dated. Sliding and jumping above feels a lot better. Driving is still meh.

Guns are great. Almost same kind of gameplay. It's for Borderlands fans. It's just the performance isn't great to keep up with the game. Lots of stuttering and other issues.

I would suggest to wait for few patches at the moment. 

Noted 

So overall it's a good game.....as long as the gameplay still feels like bl2 .... I'm good ✌️

I even liked borderlands pre sequel lol.....so I'm definitely getting this game ....guess I'll just wait for it to get patched :)

14 hours ago, kold_war said:

Noted 

So overall it's a good game.....as long as the gameplay still feels like bl2 .... I'm good ✌️

I even liked borderlands pre sequel lol.....so I'm definitely getting this game ....guess I'll just wait for it to get patched :)

Yep. Definitely for BL fans. 2 > 3 = 1 > Pre-sequel so far.

• Like 1

Since EPIC has no support, people using Borderlands 2 Steam community for help and solutions. :rofl:

Borderlands 3 is suffering from a raft of technical issues at launch And players are turning to the Borderlands 2 Steam page for help

• Haha 1

Two modes on each console: Resolution & Performance. Resolution mode: Both 1800p on X and Pro (Weirdly Pro has some increased detail) Mostly stable 30 fps on X, with minor 1-2fps drops. Pro 20-30fps, constant drops, stays mostly in mid 20s. Performance mode 1080p on both consoles and aims for 60 fps but fails most of the time mostly hitting mid 50s and high 40s on both consoles, more drops on pro.

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Two modes on each console: Resolution & Performance. Resolution mode: Both 1800p on X and Pro (Weirdly Pro has some increased detail) Mostly stable 30 fps on X, with minor 1-2fps drops. Pro 20-30fps, constant drops, stays mostly in mid 20s. Performance mode 1080p on both consoles and aims for 60 fps but fails most of the time mostly hitting mid 50s and high 40s on both consoles, more drops on pro.

all this is without Epic launcher? Can't imagine how it would be with it. :rofl:

6 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Since EPIC has no support, people using Borderlands 2 Steam community for help and solutions. :rofl:

Borderlands 3 is suffering from a raft of technical issues at launch And players are turning to the Borderlands 2 Steam page for help

Aakhir me BAAP hi kaam aata hai. 

X version is straight up base Xbone version with higher resolution, and both Pro and X jump straight to 1800p like early Pro ports from 2016 with no dynamic resolution and total disregard to framerate. Its a lazy hack job, glad to have dodged the bullet on this one.