Borderlands 3

Engineer

September 19,2019 - We are aware that the below list does not include issues that the community is immediately concerned with. We are hard at work evaluating performance problems and potential solutions for them. In the meantime, these are some balance updates that we can do quickly

Bugs

• Yellow paint has been added to the Marsh Fields to mark a more obvious path to complete the Sabotage Crew Challenge.
  • The New-U Station in front of the Halcyon Suborbital Spaceport (used during the “Space-Laser Tag” Mission) in the Meridian Metroplex now has a larger activation range.
  • The New-U Station in front of Titian’s Gate (used during the “Atlas, At Last” Mission) in the Meridian Metroplex now has a larger activation range.
  • The first Guardian a player runs into during the “Beneath the Meridian” mission is no longer over-leveled.
  • The Eridian chest by the Grotto in the Jakob’s Estate is no longer invisible.

Balance

• Eridium crystals in Voracious Canopy grow less frequently.
  • Scaled down the amount of loot drops in Mayhem Mode.
  • Torgue shotgun sticky damage has been reduced.
  • Reduced E-Tech shotgun elemental damage from “flesh off your bones” to “a lot”.
  • Chupacabratch dropped too much of his hard-earned loot.
  • Adjusted spawn rate of Loot Tinks in Mansion. They’re special again.
  • Removed pain-sounds from Troy for his boss fight.

Loot nerfed. RIP loot rinks. 

Mayhem mode loot nerfed as well.

Edited by Heaven Angel

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I feel sorta boring now,but  I just played 2 weeks(50-60hrs ).

It's not a quite long time, since BL2 takes me 700+hrs and I still want to play now. :(  

The problem is thatGearbox doesn't fix this game very well. Their team  update "hotfix" every week, but only focus on  nerfing /buffing characters/items or whatever.I just want my game as smooth as BL2 !  Damn, everytime I open my backpack , it will be laaaaagggg!
I hate these hotfix tbh. It makes me feel that  they start to teach players how to play this game ,just like Blizzard lol.But man, it's not an online game . I always have this kind of experience: I farmed all legendary weapons and items i like to use , then they update hotfix and changed some of them. 

weapons become useless and i need farm new one.  Also, i can only store 40 items in my backpack compared with its thousands of things. 

Maybe i should wait few weeks first. When they don't do "hotfix" anymore, I will be back.

7 hours ago, KriegCL said:

The problem is thatGearbox doesn't fix this game very well. Their team  update "hotfix" every week, but only focus on  nerfing /buffing characters/items or whatever.I just want my game as smooth as BL2 !  Damn, everytime I open my backpack , it will be laaaaagggg!

The nerfs are stupid. They simply suck the fun out of it. What's the point of nerfing stuff in PvE OFFLINE game... 

Also, performance issues still not resolved. I haven't touched after finishing because of the issues and constant weekly nerfs. 

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

The nerfs are stupid. They simply suck the fun out of it. What's the point of nerfing stuff in PvE OFFLINE game... 

Also, performance issues still not resolved. I haven't touched after finishing because of the issues and constant weekly nerfs. 

Wanted to give this a go but the bad reviews on metacritic on these issues and nerfs is keeping me off.

Its like almost every game coming out is not a finished product and rushed job. 

7 hours ago, puns said:

Wanted to give this a go but the bad reviews on metacritic on these issues and nerfs is keeping me off.

Its like almost every game coming out is not a finished product and rushed job. 

Damn, I should be happy that this game is timed exclusive on epicc store. Hope I'll get to play the polished version. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Yes, i decide to wait few weeks .