DEATHLOOP

Engineer

20210914023227-1.jpg
20210914021134-1.jpg
20210914022745-1.jpg
20210914024245-1.jpg
20210914021453-1.jpg
20210914022227-1.jpg

All ultra, RTX on, ultrawide res. PC version supports PS5 controller fully. I tested in wired mode as I don't have bluetooth dongle on my PC. Uses the Dual Sense nicely, but I prefer playing FPS with MB/KB.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, SaiKO said:

20210914023227-1.jpg
20210914021134-1.jpg
20210914022745-1.jpg
20210914024245-1.jpg
20210914021453-1.jpg
20210914022227-1.jpg

All ultra, RTX on, ultrawide res. PC version supports PS5 controller fully. I tested in wired mode as I don't have bluetooth dongle on my PC. Uses the Dual Sense nicely, but I prefer playing FPS with MB/KB.

Ray traced shadows are better on PS5 as compared to PC

check this 1.04 onwards 

Edited by 0verlord
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Ray traced shadows are better on PS5 as compared to PC

check this 1.04 onwards 

Aisa kya??
So the left one looks better to you? With Shimmering shadows? (lower quality shadow by lesser number of rays count)

lol-shadow.jpg

Edited by SaiKO
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Aisa kya??
So the left one looks better to you? With Shimmering? 

lol-shadow.jpg

It's almost unplayable on PS5 with RT turned on, due to inconsistent fps. 

Gave me a headache after 20 mins. 

Best experienced in 60 fps frame

rate mode. 

But doesn't look nearly as good as RT mode. Wish there was some performance RT option. 

5 minutes ago, Vamos said:

rate mode. 

But doesn't look nearly as good as RT mode. Wish there was some performance RT option. 

I am trying quality mode, looks great but even that has few dips.. should compare with performance and stick to one..

2 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Also at 1:04, the difference you are seeing is the difference in tessellation draw call on ps5. PS5 seems chunky due to lesser amount of Tessellation. Plus here is the lesser ray count proof.

lol-shadow-2.png

Dev mode on:gunsmilie: PC obviously looks better the soft shadows are so much better and PS5 is capped at 30 FPS with drops on RT

4 minutes ago, Vamos said:

rate mode. 

I have the game on PC...able to enjoy with RT at 95-110 fps. 

I also have PS5, but I mostly get the exclusives on the console, and multiplatfrom games I get on pc. I personally found out PS5 as not to be as powerful RT capable machine as people made it out to be. Most of the games on PS5 runs at 30 fps with RT at 4k or reconstructed 4k/1440/1080 for 60 fps boost (Something like Returnal). Recently I was playing DMC5 Special Edition on my ps5, in RT mode the framerate dips hard...so went back to non RT mode for that game for smooth 60 fps experience.

11 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I am trying quality mode, looks great but even that has few dips.. should compare with performance and stick to one..

Dev mode on:gunsmilie: PC obviously looks better the soft shadows are so much better and PS5 is capped at 30 FPS with drops on RT

Ya dude, the game is meant to be played on 60fps. 30 fps isn't worth it for these type of games for some extra light and shadows. 

The PS5 Dual Sense implementation in the game (PC version also supports it) is very nice though, I like how it also register every footsteps in the game.

Edited by SaiKO

28 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Also at 1:04, the difference you are seeing is the difference in tessellation draw call on ps5. PS5 seems chunky due to lesser amount of Tessellation. Plus here is the lesser ray count proof.

lol-shadow-2.png

without getting into technicalities, I speak what I see. At 1.04, PS5 clearly looks better than PC, that’s what matters because less expensive machine is beating more expensive one ☝️ 

The other shadow shimmer comparison is expected considering more expensive hardware. You get what you pay for 

5 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Anyone getting Bioshock vibes in this? 

On 7/9/2021 at 9:27 AM, AnK said:

Dishonoured meets Hitman meets RogueLite meets Bioshock 

I think this might be the most innovative idea in gaming for quite some time 

also I see no reason why it can’t be crossgen,might be after 1 year 

I called it long ago 

Plus the Soulsborne like PvP 

Very good stuff

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

without getting into technicalities, I speak what I see. At 1.04, PS5 clearly looks better than PC, that’s what matters because less expensive machine is beating more expensive one ☝️ 

The other shadow shimmer comparison is expected considering more expensive hardware. You get what you pay for 

I just showed you the difference at 1:04 with images side by side, and shadow issues proof before that post. But theek hain...if you think it looks better, then who am I to argue. :)

PS5 jindabad. 

Edited by SaiKO