DEATHLOOP

Engineer

1 minute ago, CarbonCore said:

There's a constant microstutter on 3060ti, even at 1080p. Its like playing Bloodborne but more noticeable because of high framerate. I'll wait for a patch or two before continuing. Game is fun though.

Hmm..probably Ryzen issue, same happened with HZD on ryzen cpu.

54 minutes ago, Messy said:

Audio LAG issue is there for me on PS5 .....about 1.5 sec lag....also i am unable to invade other people's game ...i have completed  first 4-5 missions ....

Anyone else facing same issue ?? :huh:

This problem is seen nowhere. Check with other games or maybe check your HDMI. 

26 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Pardon my ignorance, but this is a single player game right? No need to play with or against others?

It's primarily SP with one PvP element wherein a player can invade your game in order to kill you (and vice-versa). You can turn this option off, in which case the invader would be controlled by AI.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SaiKO said:

I just showed you the difference at 1:04 with images side by side, and shadow issues proof before that post. But theek hain...if you think it looks better, then who am I to argue. :)

PS5 jindabad. 

it was actually a test to see if you are a gentleman or an a**hole. You are the former and I appreciate your positive approach :cheers:

Edited by 0verlord

6 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

There's a constant microstutter on 3060ti, even at 1080p. Its like playing Bloodborne but more noticeable because of high framerate. I'll wait for a patch or two before continuing. Game is fun though.

Try updating to the latest nvidia driver. I started seeing some nasty microstuttering as soon as I entered Updaam. Updated the driver and it seems to have completely gone.

Probably only works for 60fps though coz I've still seen people complaining about it when targeting higher framerates.

-------

Haven't been able to play much so far but the dualsense features seem to be really well implemented. Might just get a long-a*s cable to play this :lol:

41 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Can we invade friends or just random people? I'd like to screw my friends gameplay. 

Both. Once you unlock invasion, you can set invasion to random or friends only and also choose who you want to invade - random or friend.

unknown.png

2 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Both. Once you unlock invasion, you can set invasion to random or friends only and also choose who you want to invade - random or friend.

Excellent. I'll start playing from tonight (hopefully). 

33 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Try updating to the latest nvidia driver. I started seeing some nasty microstuttering as soon as I entered Updaam. Updated the driver and it seems to have completely gone.

Probably only works for 60fps though coz I've still seen people complaining about it when targeting higher framerates.

-------

Haven't been able to play much so far but the dualsense features seem to be really well implemented. Might just get a long-a*s cable to play this :lol:

Drivers are always updated to latest. Like Saiko said this must be Ryzen related issue. I tried all the things mentioned in steam user reviews, but it never goes away completely. I'm keeping the playtime under 2 hrs for now for the refund if required.

2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Drivers are always updated to latest. Like Saiko said this must be Ryzen related issue. I tried all the things mentioned in steam user reviews, but it never goes away completely. I'm keeping the playtime under 2 hrs for now for the refund if required.

At what settings are you able to run on 3060ti ?