DEATHLOOP

Engineer

Just got invaded by some dude, and sh*t got so f**king tense because it's so hard to know where that f**ker is hiding. Got my a*s handed to me twice and lost more than 12K residuum too. Feels bad man.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

6 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Just got invaded by some dude and sh*t got so f**king tense because it's so hard to know where that f**ker is hiding. Got my a*s handed to me twice and lost more than 12K residuum too. Feels bad man.

Woah, that sound exciting. I need to unlock invade/juliannaa. Reached the complex first time. 

One thing I don't like is how you can't keep the stuff you already have in your loadout. I had Shift slab unlocked and now I went into mission and got Havoc. Guess what? I no longer have Shift slab anymore even though I unlocked and infused it long ago. It just replaced my Shift with Havoc and now I have to search for Shift slab again... Worst part is I already had my Shift upgraded. ?

It kind of forces you to hold only 1 slab 1 weapon at a time when doing a mission just so you don't lose your stuff upon picking a new item.  

Edited by Joe Cool

30 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

One thing I don't like is how you can't keep the stuff you already have in your loadout. I had Shift slab unlocked and now I went into mission and got Havoc. Guess what? I no longer have Shift slab anymore even though I unlocked and infused it long ago. It just replaced my Shift with Havoc and now I have to search for Shift slab again... Worst part is I already had my Shift upgraded. ?

It kind of forces you to hold only 1 slab 1 weapon at a time when doing a mission just so you don't lose your stuff upon picking a new item.  

Same issue, not only do you don’t get to keep your weapons and slabs, you don’t have them for the rest of the loop. You get them back the next day though. I can see it making the endgame loop too hard unless you predefine your load out. 

As for the rest the game is fantastic, just superb. There are so many secrets and details to unlock. And entire two loop questline depends on you finding a note you could easily miss. The rare time when I look for the end of the day so I can get home and start playing, haven’t had that feeling in years. 

PSA: if you are having a hard time finding batteries, just pull one from the turret. There is no prompt for it, just point at it and press the use button.

Killed an invader last night, but died at the same time by inhaling toxic fumes from my own gun :lol:

Slowly learning not to panic when being invaded. The feeling that maybe I was being stalked by the invader from atop a nearby building was getting to me initially.

2N54npe.jpg

Also had the privilege of unlocking this ultra rare achievement:

bntthdm.jpg

jalqGqh.gif

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Haha 1

On 9/17/2021 at 1:06 PM, hsk_colossus said:

nice video… prey had a rougelike dlc ?

I did not know that 

On 6/13/2020 at 8:07 PM, CarbonCore said:

Its more like Mooncrash + Dishonored. I'm glad Arkane didn't let the idea of resetting simulation die with Mooncrash.

• Like 1

Can confirm this is how most of my initial hours went too :lol:

It's a shame I hacked 2Bit after having already killed Charlie twice. Seems like there's some fun to be had there still. So I'll probably go kill him some more just for the shits and giggles.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

Well, I just got the LLP info and going to the complex (2nd time) and learnt about some infusion. Unlocked Juliannaaaaaa! but not going to invade as of yet. Still need to learn much more about the game and powers. 

Took out dozens of enemies in Library in Updaam (2nd time) without any powers. It was fun! 

2 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Kicking the enemies off the ledge is so satisfying :D 

Feels like bulletstorm. 

Yeah, I always make it a point to kick this guy whenever I'm in Karl's Bay :P:

https://imgur.com/a/XPIiyCB

-------

So I was just trying to take out Egor, but the f**ker had me pinned down good with his sniper fire.

While I was trying to figure out a way to get to him, in pops an invader! I unload absolutely everything I've got on this guy to kill him. Turns out he has the Aether slab, which I then use to sneak in behind Egor, take him out, and grab a slab upgrade as well in the process.

Thanks, random invader, for the timely assist! :arigato: